A Night Of Dreams

(A/N This is just a Night of Dreams from Tom and The others. Olivia and Emily Too! -KJ)

Tom's Dream:

I was chained to the wall. As if I was an animal. I couldn't talk.But I saw Siva and Emily. Siva called for me. "TOM! Come here boy!" I immediately obeyed. I tried to talk but if I uttered a sound I would get shocked. From the collar on my neck. "Good boy Tom!" Emily said petting my head. I liked it.....what? NO! I shook my head and moved away. Well...At least tried to....My feet wouldn't move....nothing would!

"Do I have to stay with Uncle Tom! I hate him! Why can't I go with you mum and Dad!" I heard a boy say to Emily and Siva. He looked no more than 10. "He needs to know I'm not a little kid anymore Kumario. Teach him that!" Emily said then the door shut. But not before seeing wedding rings on her and Siva's Fingers. I looked and saw pictures of her and siva and Kumario...This was her Family!

And I guess I'm just the dog! Then I felt like I was being Electrocuted

-End of dream-

Jay's Dream:

"King Jay! Wake up! We're under attack!" I heard the familiar voice of my Bride Toyathon. I woke up and smiled. I was in my favorite dream! Where I save Avataria. (A/N IDK if that's its name....I only watched avatar like....once. I'm just gonna make them up.)

"Fear not my sweet Toyathon! Now get the DactylDogs!" I said. Toyathon then summoned my Prized Dactyledog. It looked exactly like me but in Dactlyedog form. It had Nice Curly hair. Black stripes all over. I got on Skittle,yes that was its name, and we led the Avatarians to battle!

We fought for days. We killed Some of the humans. Others swore their allegiance to us abd became Avatarians themselves. All and all it was a good dream.

-End of dream-

Jane's Dream:

I saw my Uncle Ben. Who passed away when I was 14. I loved my uncle Ben. He uttered four little words "You made me proud" it took me a few minutes to get it then I remembered. He wanted me to give him a niece. And sure she wasn't blood related. But she was his Niece. I felt loved and like I was being protected. Thank you Uncle Ben. I'm glad I made you proud.

-End of dream-

Laura's Dream: (A/N Laura is Nathan's Girlfriend)

I was in class and it was a report day. "Laura!" Mr.Markson said. I got up but didn't know what I had to report on. I got up and went to the front. "HAHAHA!" I know the voice. I know this dream! I looked and saw Nathan. I looked down and noticed I was in my underwear. My face grew hot. I heard nothing but Laughter. "Nathan!" I yelled. "I don't know why I'm the boyfriend of a Low life! We're through!" Nathan said.

-End of dream-

Nathan's Dream:

"I SAID PEOPLLLEEEE....

WHERE ALL LOOKING FOR LOVE TONIGHT...uh....crap....what's the next line...." I said. I can't believe I forgot the line for the song. "BOOOOOOO!" The crowd said. They then started chasing me. I ran and ran. I tripped and the fans beat me up. Then I realized that...they weren't fans ...they were kids from..my school. So I wasn't as scared.

-End of dream-

Max's dream:

I was the Captain of Manchester City! We we're in the championship of the Fifa world cup. We were against Ireland. This year I told myself Manchester will win!

We in the last few minutenes of the game. Manchester: 27 Ireland: 27. I had only a few seconds left now. I kicked the ball. It soared..And landed in the net....only problem was.....it was Manchester's net.

-End of dream-

Siva's Dream:

"Siva! Kumar! Brownies!" My mum called to me and my twin. Me and Kumar are identical. We got to the kitchen. We we're in our Soldier outfits. We we're weird kids ok? "Well if it isn't My Two Personal Soldiers!" Mum said with a chuckle. "Ma'am Yes Ma'am!" Me and Kumar said in sync. "Kumar Siva Move!" Our older sister Samantha said pushing through us. Followed by Grace, Harry, Travis, William,Sandy, and Jason. "Thanks mum!" Jason,The oldest,said taking the whole Brownie pan back to the living room. The others followed. They had friends over. I sat down crying. I loved brownies. Kumar,Who is older than me by 4 minutes, saw this and went to Jason. "Let us have some Brownies!" He said. Michael,Jason's Best Friend, seen Kumar and told Jason. "Im going on a few errands. I will be back in an hour!" Mum said leaving.

-End of dream-

Emily's Dream:

(A/N this dream I ACTUALLY had on August 14 2014 so recently.)

Nathan was evil. He had girls all over him. I tried stopping him but got himpnotized into being his servant. When I wasn't under his spell the others would get mad at me. I was basically his puppet.

Then Nathan left and when he came back he had a sack over his shoulder. his eyes turned red hypnotizing me again.

"Unlock my door!" He Ordered I did as I was told.

Nathan could turn Into a dragon. Someone else was a dragon.Ron weasely could blow fire which surprised nathan. Albus Dumbledor was there we rode on Nathan back and had lunch in teddy roosevelts house I found out Jay was a time traveler. But I still had no clue.

Then my dream turned into Vin Diesel/Riddik and Godzilla. Godzilla put his hand into water and got bigger. Me and the others had to fight him. But I couldn't because I had no powers. Or I was still under Nathan's control.

-End of dream-

Olivia's Dream:

I woke up laying on the couch. I didn't know where I was. Max came in and came right to me, tears in his eyes, and said, "I love you." He then grabbed my head and kissed me hard on the lips. I didn't like it. I tried to get him off but he only tightened his grip. I then kneed him in the nuts. "Bitch!" He said falling. I ran. As fast as I could. I had to get away.

-End of Dream-

(A/N I'm sorry these dreams sucked ..... and Siva's was the longest....I'm sorry... but anyway ..... Shout out to my new friend Braidley, or Bradley? Idk....I love y'all

Stay sassy

Stay classy

Be unique

And may the sun shine bright forever.

-KJ)