Epilogue : Forever, The End

Mulai dari awal

Norlandic court has released a statement via Twitter saying that Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice has given birth to a healthy daughter! This is the second daughter for TRH Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice.

The royal baby girl was born yesterday at 10:46 am, at the Birth Wing in St. Noel's Hospital, weighting 7.40 lbs. Both mother and baby are doing well.

The child will receive a title and the full name is Her Royal Highness Princess Jelena Eugenie Helen.

-

June 15 2029 | Demarco's 20th year on the throne

Cèline and Demarco were celebrating Demarco's 20th year on the throne. It's been ten years since Cèline married Demarco and became Queen and life has only gotten better.

Cèline and Demarco was situated at the main entrance staircase with their photographer snapping pictures of them. They would exchange jokes and laugh together giving the photographer plenty of lovely photos.

Later on, as the couple choose their photos to release, they smiled softly as the photographer did capture their love and support to each other but also their pride of being King and Queen.

"Mama!" Andrea squealed running into the room.

"Yes, baby girl." Cèline said picking up her youngest daughter.

"Is it my turn to take pictures?" Andrea asked.

See at three years old, Andrea loved being the center of attention which included always wanting to take pictures or go to public engagements with her parents so she could wave.

Johanna entered the room with her older brother, Christian and younger brother, Daniel.

"Mom, can I get ice cream?" Christian asked.

"After you take pictures you can." Cèline answered.

"Alright, let's take pictures." Christian said.

They all gathered on the stairs once again and started posing. Demarco would flick one of the kids ears in each photo when they weren't paying attention. Somehow Johanna managed to put a tiara on. Now, Andrea wanted one. Daniel was sitting on the steps with shades on as Cèline had one of her aides go and get Andrea the smallest tiara she could find. So the rest of the photos were like any typical family photo, a hot mess.

The photographer chuckled but felt privileged to be able to photograph these intimate moments of the royal family and would give them all the copies.

Demarco walked over to the photographer to see the pictures and started laughing.

"Oh boy, I love my family." He said.

Then Julissa and Simon walked in with their son, Robert who at four years old was causing trouble around the palace. Beatrice and Ryanair entered with their two daughters, Ariane and Jelena. Ariane at six years old was shy and quiet the total opposite of her younger sister, Jelena, who at four years old was outspoken and loud.

"I hope you all are ready for the next round of photos." Cèline said as she picked up two tiaras for Ariane and Jelena to wear.

"Wait before we start, Simon and I have announcement to make." Julissa said.

"What is it?" Demarco asked.

"I'm pregnant!" Julissa exclaimed.

"No!" Robert screamed, kicking his father in the leg then ran up the stairs to sit next to Daniel.

"Looks like someone doesn't want a sibling." Beatrice said. "But congratulations, hopefully it's a girl." She said.

"Congratulations, you two." Cèline said.