Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen

Chapter Twelve | Your Future Queen

"Life is so much more rewarding
if you strive for something,
rather than take what's given
to you on a plate."

Princess Cèline of Wales wows in a red velvet gown as she attends a glitzy dinner at the British Embassy in Norland with His Majesty King Demarco

Princess Cèline of Wales wowed in a red velvet gown as she attended a glitzy dinner in Norland with boyfriend, His Majesty, King Demarco.

Cèline, 31, looked stunning in the patterned floor-length number, which was belted in at the waist, as she arrived at the British Embassy in Weston.

The British Beauty finished off the glamorous look with a pair of red satin heels, and a black clutch bag.

Wearing her glossy locks up in an elegant up-do, she opted for for a subtle make-up look for the occasion.

The couple looked to be in good spirits as they met with guests at the reception held at the British Embassy.

-

"Your Majesty, are you sure you want Her Royal Highness, Princess Cèline to be included in your public engagements?" Gerald, one of my trusted advisor asked.

I looked up at him and put the documents that were in my hands down. I sighed.

"Yes, Gerald, I'm sure." I answered.

"Your Majesty, if you do not mind me asking but why?" Gerald asked.

"Gerald, what I am about to tell you, cannot leave this room." I responded.

"Yes, Your Majesty." He said.

"Cèline and I are engaged." I said.

"You mean like to be married." He said.

"Yes, she is your future Queen." I said.

"Congratulations, Your Majesty. When do you two plan to announce it? I can make a quick statement today, if you want." He said.

"No, we're not announcing the engagement yet, maybe in a month or two. I want Cèline to be more adjusted to Norland before we announce it." I said.

"Very wise, Your Majesty." He said.

"Thank you, Gerald." I said.

"Have you told Her Royal Highness, Princess Julissa?" He asked.

"No, not yet. I'm going to introduce them when Julissa returns which reminds me, when is she due back?" I replied.

"Your Majesty, not for another month." He said.

"I don't remember approving of her trip being this long." I said.

"She asked you to approve it while you were on the phone with Princess Cèline." He said.

"Of course, she did." I said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened to reveal Travis, another one of my advisors.

"Your Majesty, Cèline and the car is waiting downstairs for you." Travis said after bowing.

"Thank you, Travis." I said standing up and fixing my suit before walking around my desk and towards the door.