Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve

Chapter Thirty-Three | New Year's Eve

and for this new year, i do not wish for happiness, i do not wish for things to get better. i will settle for stability, i will settle for peace at mind and no more tears at night.

Cèline and Demarco spends Christmas in London as the Royals Head to Church on Christmas Day

The British royal family has a number of festive traditions, one of which is attending a Christmas Day service at St. Mary Magdalene Church, a stone's throw from the queen's home at Sandringham Estate. Each year, the whole family (save for the queen, who drives) walk to the church, giving us a glimpse of generations of our favorite royals.

This year, many people were excited to see Queen Cèline's husband, King Demarco II of Norland, join the group, though it was his first appearance with the whole family that had everyone talking. Alongside Cèline, there was the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge were Prince William and Prince Harry, in addition to Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, Camilla, and more. It looks like Prince George and Princess Charlotte stayed home this year, with the prince saving his now-famous facial expressions for the royal family's traditional Christmas dinner. See all the photos of those royal arrivals ahead.

That same day, Cèline and Demarco shared their family Christmas card.

King Demarco and Queen Cèline revealed their annual holiday card today and said they were "pleased to share a new photograph of their family" with the public.

The photo features Crown Prince Christian and his parents wearing green outfits.

The image was captured by Chris Jackson, royal photographer for Getty Images, who also took Queen Cèline's birthday photo.

-

Queen Cèline and King Demarco II celebrates New Year's Eve

Queen Cèline and King Demarco II of Norland have celebrated New Year's Eve at the Norlandic royal family's annual banquet.

Wearing a stunning silver sequinned Naeem Khan gown and adorned in jewels, Cèline carried a simple clutch as she joined her husband and the rest of the royal family at Hallmargen Palace in Testibulen.

The Norlandic Royal Family hold the event in keeping with tradition, to wish happiness and prosperity on the entire kingdom.

King Demarco II of Denmark hosts the event each year.

Cèline and Demarco spent their Christmas at Sandringham House. The Queen's country estate in Norfolk, where many of her family were, also spending time.

-

February 2020

Cèline was laying on her bed, watching Real Housewives of New Jesery, when she heard her son cry out. She got up, turning off the TV, heading to the room next to hers to tend to the crying infant, who just woke up from his nap. Cèline went into the nursery, going over to her wailing son.

"Hey guy, I'm here now, mummy's here, no more crying." Cèline said to his 2 month old son, who immediately stopped crying, as his mum picked him up out of the crib.

Cèline smiled at her son. "How was your nap, good? I bet so. Come on; let's go get you changed and then a nice bottle made for you." Cèline said as she changed Christian's diaper, and then took him downstairs, to give him his afternoon bottle. Cèline sat on the couch, while feeding Christian. Talia walked in with a packages in her hands.