Chapter 29: The Deal

The quote up there kinda explains Sasuke's sense of fashion...

I fucking dyed my hair maroon! And I be ruling it!

800 BLOODY READS!!!???  I CAN'T BELIVE MY LUCK IN MY BOOK BEING READ! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH....

************************************

Shisui's POV

"Sasuke...?!"

H-how?! He's so grown up now. Just look at him. Wait, what is that-?!

"Sasuke... What the fuck are you wearing?!" Its- its- way to revealing! Nope, cover yourself up child.

He looks down at himself and just shrugs like it wasn't a big deal that he's naked, "I suppose it is a bit revealing." A bit! He's technically asking to be raped!

But that's not the important matter right now. The question is how is he here, better yet why is he here? Did Orochimaru kidnap him too?

Looking at Sasuke right now makes me feel...old? How old is he now, 15 or 16. He hasn't changed that much, still has that annoying cute and funny duckbutt hairstyle, big black colored eyes, and pale ass skin. But that bored expression is new, at least to me. Sasuke wasn't always the cheerfullest kid, only showed his playful side to those very close to him-  I felt so special when he laughed at one of my jokes and became clingly with me.
I swear I smiled for two months. Then why is he looking at me with his arms folded on his chest, hard cold eyes, the his lips in a straight line, and his face in a emotionless phase.

Why is he just standing there and looking at me? Can't he see that I'm in chains here? Is he blind or he wants a fucking special invitation?

"Uhm hi," I begin and he looks at me," yeah hi. If you haven't noticed your uncle is in chains! Now why don't you help him, huh?" I smile but he's ice cold face remains the same.

"I'm not helping you, Shisui. Orochimaru won't like that, " the way he says Orochimaru's name is funny.

"Who gives a damn?"

"I  don't, but he does. And as his student I should care to or try to." Huh?

"Student?"

"Yes. I suppose he didn't inform you. Orochimaru is currently my master, I'm training under him." He shrugs as if he didn't say he was a intertwining his life with the devil.

"Why? Isn't Konoha teaching you anything?! Speaking of Konoha- why ain't you there right now?" I have more questions but I'll ask them later.

"Oh shut up! I'm a rogue ninja, I don't need Konoha's damn teachings." He rolls his eyes.

"Rogue? As in...you fucking left your home village for a pale ass snake demon?! Sasuke Uchiha rogue ninjas get hunted down by their village's most skilled!" Itachi will have to forgive me for the cuss.This small brat ran away from his place of birth! Why didn't I know about this?!

"Don't scold me for wanting power! For a matter of fact don't scold me at all, you stopped being my uncle when you died!" He shouted, even though his face was cold I could still hear the hurt in them.

My eyes soften, "But Sasuke I'm not dead. I'm very much alive and I need your help."

He didn't look at me and he didn't answer,

"Sasuke, I have a wife," he looks into my eyes and I make sure they sure my hurt, " and I have a daughter. " his mouth is gaped.  "Sasuke I have a family that I need to look after! And I can't do that with out your help."