Meet The Author- Judy

Hi there! My name, as you probably know, is Judy! I'm an amateur writer and poet who enjoys writing, reading and traveling!

I've been writing ever since I was able to make sentences, which was Grade 2 and reading without the help of my parents at the age of four, and I also got my own library card at the age of four.

I love traveling and can't go a year with traveling somewhere new or do something new in a place I visited before.

Strangely enough, even though I'm acrophobic, (afraid of heights), I am fine in planes and like looking out the window, but take a me to the London Eye or right at the top of the Shard (which I've both travelled to and been in), I shall starting shaking and become a nervous pessimist, thinking of all the tragic ways I could possibly die, if something went wrong.

I love to traveling, I get cabin fever very easily and I also created a campaign that supports traveling and books with a lot of traveling in. ProjectJustTravel (Campaign currently under construction)

Just a little about me: an awkward anti-social person on the weekends, but social butterfly from Monday to Friday. Writing and food are life and like my oxygen supply, I can't live without them! ❤✍ And I now, have officially no clue what else I'm supposed to put in! 😂😱

I also just wanted to say thank you for being with me on my Wattpad and Writing journey, and also thank you for reading my book! But I am not to finished with the thank you yet, there's a whole chapter/part of thank yous to certain people who really encouraged me not to unpublish this book and made me want to update.