2. "Excuse me" and rewriting history

Hello, in this chapter there will be a double lesson just for YOU! In Social Sciences!  Say what! What! Lol! Ok, that was quite lame but did you at least smile? I hope you did if not then sorry and I better get going! Bye!

-------------------------

S.S.
Wednesday
Afternoon
The last two lessons of the day

Today it's Wednesday, normally we are happy because it's two days before it's FriYAY, but we're behind in S.S. (Social Sciences) so we had to use our L. O. (Life Orientation) lesson.

We like L. O. because we just discuss and do some activities

We should of had two L.O. lessons but the mean lean S.S. teacher, Mrs. Fisher who is quite a fishy teacher. S.S. is made up of two parts, history and geography and right now we're on History and it's about the European Renaissance.

The lesson is one and a half hour, for the first hour we are working and the thirty minutes doing a act on Dias and the Khoikhoi.

Thirty minutes later, into the first lesson

All of us were working quietly. "For a change, " I thought to myself. Our class is quite a noisy class with twelve girls and seven boys, so nineteen in total.

All of a sudden the peace was interfered by Sandile burping so loud, everyone heard, and the worst thing is that Sandile was sitting right next to me.

Everyone's head whipped towards Sandile and my direction where we were sitting even Mrs. Fisher.

Across the class people started whispering that Sandile farted but she burped.

"Excuse me, " Sandile squeaked out embarrassed, normally Sandile is a loud, stubborn and fun person to hang out with, after Sandile said this, everyone started laughing even Mrs. Fisher and Sandile.

*The last thirty minutes into the lesson*

The last act was on the encounter of Dias and the Khoikhoi people in Mossel Bay. So the last group was up in the front of the class and started. In the group was Joseph, the tallest in our class and has the deepest voice, Sthembiso, the guy who always let's rip, in other words fart and he is also a comedian, Mackenzie, also known as Mack, Mac, Mac and cheese or Marconi, the guy that always annoys me and then in return I annoy him, Mack is Sthembiso's best friend and then Tristan (you have meet him but not properly in the last chapter) who is a ladies man, but when whenever he sees me he starts singing which is quite awkward...

"So I was like bruh, we're thirsty so we just gonna take some of your water and go, so I was walking and then one of the dudes started throwing rocks and I was like, eish, these guys aren't playing, then I took my crossbow and was going to send a warning shot and when I did, it hit one of the guys and he was dead and I was like, eish, that wasn't meant to happen, but in the end, I got the water," Sthembiso said holding up a bottle of sparkling water.

"Hallelujah! " MacKenzie said jumping up and down praising the plastic bottle. Then they bowed down and the class errurpted into a burst of appraisal.

-------------------------

486 words

So DID YOU LAUGH!!!!?????
?!?!? Answer in comments »»»
Thank you for reading this book!
Please check out Lost In Europe.
If you have, DID YOU LIKE IT?????
XoXo,
Judy Harris
(Judyharris1414)