13. Want a high five?

IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END! PLEASE READ IT!
***
Monday
(Morning, before school starts)

"No!" I said, shaking my head.

One thing I never thought I would be doing is ignoring Tyler, who is repeatedly asking for a high five.

Are you dear? No is no. Wait! You are a dude so, yeah, you're deaf! Point proven! Wait it's not proven unless you've written a scientific report, as Mrs. Beaker, our NS teacher always says, "Nothing is completely proven, unless there's a scientific report that says so!"

12 August 2018                                                              Juliet Harrison

Scientific report                                            

Aim: To investigate if boys are deaf.

Hypothesis: Boys are deaf!

Method and Materials

- Materials:

- 5 single different kinds of boys
- 5 hot girls
- A cellphone

- Method:

- Tell something to the boy
- Do this to everyone boy
- Use the cellphone to call the hottest girl in your class
- Tell her to meet you when you're talking to the boy
- Ask the boy if he listened and what did you say
- Thank the boy and leave
- Record results in a paragraph

Results:

All the boys admitted that weren't listening and didn't remember what was told to them.

Conclusion:

All the boys didn't listen, so boys are deaf, and not only proven to be deaf, but also have a short attention span, in other words, get distracted easily, (either by cars, guns or girls, they still get distracted) and also have a short memory. Thus it can be concluded that boys are deaf!

That I'm sure deserves an A+!

"So, uhhh, do you want a high five?" Tyler, once again asked me.

I gave him a pointed look and folded my arms across my chest.

"Just one... please," Tyler said, giving me puppy eyes, which I definitely resist.

Should I or should I not?

Yeah I should. Then he would stop bugging me! Okay, I agree!

"Fine..." I said, annoyed, as I said that, Tyler held his hand up expectingly.

You definitely aren't gonna get a proper high five yet...

I smirked and made my hand straight and started moving my hand close to Tyler's hand but still a few centimetres apart, and then I did something wicked, I made my hand into a fist and gave Tyler's flat hand a fist bump.

I am so wicked when it comes to boys! And you wonder why I'm single!

Later that day...

***
Text message from Sana

Sana: Hey girl! I did some research and have come 2 the conclusion that Tyler just wanted to touch ur hand, because of his behavior and also how he repeatedly wanted a high 5, even though u said no. Do I sense luv in the air???? ❤😏😇💏💕

Me: 😶

***

"You got to be kidding me! My friends are trying to hook me up with a guy I consider a friend?! Well at least I know they care about me, because they know I'm gonna die single!" I sighed mentally.

If I'm going to die single, I atleast have my friends and I'll die happy, so long as the food doesn't run out!

***

503 words

Guys! I'm happy and kinda sad also to say School And What We Do In is nearly finished, so there are going to be 15 chapters, 1 epilogue, then 5 extra chapters, one chapter dedicated to Achievements then Recognitions and then Meet the Author- Judy.

After that, it is the edited version.

AND THEN, THE BOOK YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THERE'S A SEQUEL! YAY! The sequel will be published when this book gets 1k reads and 500 votes. This is some I can finish this book and it can be edited and then, I can focus on the sequel.

So basically this is how this book will look:

- All 15 chapters
- Epilogue
- 5 bonus chapters
- Achievements
- Recognitions (a thank you note to all those readers supporting me)
- Meet the Author- Judy (a few facts about me)

- Then the edited version will come after this

And thank you so much for the 341 reads and 86 votes.