9. 'Would you rather?'

Hi there! Please comment what you would rather do in the comment section next to the 'would you rather.' B.t.w this chapter is for the most common voter so far and guess what... IT IS A TIE! And the two very nice people are TisieBoss and litombolisangi ! Thank you too so much for voting regularly!

Break Time

It's Wednesday and the bell has just rang to signal the end of the tortious second lesson.

Let me let you in on something, the first lesson is a disaster (as always), because we have just been woken up and are somewhat half asleep, the second lesson we are all longing to go to break, the lesson after break is quite average and then the fourth lesson is very much like the second lesson, but we are more excited because there are two more lessons and Second Break and then home time! Yay!

And yes, we call our breaks, 'First Break' and 'Second Break.' So original!

I sat down in my spot. Yes, I have a 'spot,' my best friend, Jade has arranged as all 'spots,' but they the type of spots that are like 'you better sit in your spot if not, you will get sat on by the person who actually sits there' places to sit. You get what I mean, right?

If you not sitting in your assigned places, Jade will forcefully remove you and put you in your place, literally, or if Jade is just to lazy to do it then she will either give you lecture on why you should move or just moan at you till you or even do alll three if you still haven't moved yet which is rare.

Jade is quite short but very athletic and strong even though she doesn't look it, but when Jade puts you in your place you will know. Jade has about shoulder length blonde hair with brown streaks with black glasses and hazel eyes.

"Guys," Jade announced, " let's play 'would you rather'!"

All of us nodded our head in response, when I mean 'all,' 'all' is all seven of us (excluding Jade), normally it would have been four of us (including Jade this time) but the triplets and Prisha joined us.

The triplets are Sana, Riya and Sara, Sana and Sara look more similar to each other then Riya. Sana is the oldest, then Riya comes next and then the youngest, which is Sara.

Sana has short black but as Sana insists that she has dark brown hair, cut into a bob, Sara has the same hair cut but Riya has a pixie cut but all of them has have dark brown eyes and the black hair.

Prisha has black shoulder length curly hair that is always in a ponytail and she wears cute Ray Bans glasses.

The other four people is Sandile, Nandi, Jade and then I, Juliet.

Sana said she wanted to go first so she did.

"Would you rather drop an Iphone or drop a cat?" Sana asked.

I am very sorry to those cat lovers, but I prefer dogs and whenever I see a cat and it comes near me, it just randomly scratches me! And I didn't even touch it!

That's the reason why I prefer dogs to cats.

Nandi, Sandile, Jade and I looked at each other and nodded.

"The cat," all four of us said in a dead serious tone.

Sara looked at us shocked, the same with Sana, Riya and Prisha.

Jade, Nandi, Sandile and I gave them the 'What? You know I don't like cats' look.

"Would you rather drop a dog or an Iphone?" Sara asked, changing Sana's 'would you rather' a tiny bit.

Nandi, Sandile, Jade and I looked at each other and nodded again.

"Iphone," we all said in unison.

"Would you rather never celebrate your birthday or never celebrate Christmas?" I asked Riya.

"Christmas," Riya said.

"Jade, would you rather get stranded at sea or get lost in the desert?" Riya asked Jade.

"Stranded at sea. Sana, would you rather eat your sister, Sara, who is a hotdog with mustard on or would you rather eat Juliet, who was a Steers hamburger?" Jade said.

"I would eat Juliet. Sorry Juliet," Sana said.

"More like 'sorry not sorry'," I said moving away from Sana who was sitting right next to me.

"No way, will I be sitting so close to the person that said they would eat me," I thought to myself.

"Nandi would you rather eat ten live spiders or be locked in a cage with two starving black bears?" Sana asked Nandi.

"Eating the spiders. Jade, would you rather never eat ice cream or never eat pizza again?" Nandi said.

"Never eat ice cream. Guys, I have got a good one. Everyone can answer this," Jade replied. "Would you rather be in school with only a shirt on or with only pants on?"

"Shirt," Sara said.

"Pants," replied Sana.

"Shirt," said Jade.

"I am also going to go with the shirt," said Nandi.

"I agree with Nandi," said Sandile.

"Actually," said Sana," I think I am going to change to shirts."

"Well, I would say shirt, because pants only can cover the bottom half, but with the shirt, you can pull it down to cover what I can," I said, thinking logically.

"I come up with the weirdest dares," Jade said.

Well, at least Jade can admit it, but her dares are weird.

***
854 w

Some are those dares are really weird...
Sorry for slow update on this book. Hope you enjoyed this update. Till next time.

XoXo,
Judy Harris.