Fortyone| jermaine.

Omniscient

Aubree sat her vanity, staring down at her phone hoping for a response from Chris. Today was Jermaines funeral and she needed him now more than ever. Chris hasn't been seen or heard from in 5 days and everybody is worried. She knows he's still alive because the messages are going through and his phone rings enough times before going to voicemail.

She just wants a response from him.

That nausea feeling rushed over her and tears welled in her eyes. Aubree couldn't believe that she had to say goodbye to her little brother. This all still felt like a nightmare that was just getting worse and worse. All she wanted was to wake up and for everything to be how it was.

A tear fell down her face but she quickly wiped it away. That would be the 20th time Aubree cried since she's been woke and definitely won't be the last. She had a little over an hour to get ready, so she finished up her hair and make up then went and got dressed.

 She had a little over an hour to get ready, so she finished up her hair and make up then went and got dressed

Standing in the mirror Aubree ran her hands over her small baby bump. Four more months and their little boy would be here. That seemed like it was the only good thing going for her. She wasn't even excited for their engagement anymore.

"You look nice." Jeremiah said.

"Thank you." Aubree turned to look at him. "You do too. You finally got on a tie."

"I hate that these are the circumstances but yeah." Jeremiah felt so empty without his brother but has been trying his hardest to be strong. When he took Jermaines outfit up to the funeral home he viewed his brother's body. He sat with his twin for about an hour before he could no longer take it.

He knew he'd have to be strong for his sister today but wasn't sure that he'd be able to.

"We ready, downstairs. You ready?" Jeremiah asked.

"Yes, let's go."

Miah grabbed Aubree's hand and led the way. When they got down there, she was greeted by all of Chris's friends, which caught her by her surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" Aubree asked.

"We wasn't about to let you do this by yourself. We know Chrez basically went missing and you really need the support so you got all of us." Hoody said.

"You guys really don't want my make up to last huh? Thank you so much."

"You ain't gotta thank us Bree. We family, we got you." Keeis said.

Aubree nodded. "Okay I'm ready."

Miah and Mijo grabbed her hands and led her outside to the car. When she got inside she felt sick again. Ariel climbed in after her and cuddled up against Aubree. Aubree rubbed her daughters face feeling the tears falling down.

Holding on to Ariel tighter Aubree closed her eyes and just prayed for a wave of peace over her family and the people effected by the tragedy.

The ride to the church seemed to take forever but once the car was stopped and parked, it felt like all feeling left Aubree's body. She kept telling herself that she would be okay and she really believed that until they were helping her out the car and she walked closer to the door and saw that open casket.