Thirtyone| whats the move.

Long ass chapter, let's see what these comments gone look like🤔

Christopher.
Three Weeks Later.

Everybody met up at my crib so that we could talk about what was going to go down with my pops. Me and my bros, Sinko included came up with a plan to get this nigga out of here once and for all. Yesterday, I explained to Dave what was going on. He wasn't shocked at all and was more than willing to help us get rid of my dad.

We all sat around chilling, waiting for the main person we need to show up, Aubree.

My baby might not be for this so I'm going to have to do a lot of convincing. I know my dad has this weird attraction to her so I need to use that to my advantage. And if this goes the way I think it is, we can kill him and get away with it.

"Man where Aubree? She taking all day and I'm starving." Mijo said.

"Nigga she coming. She said she had to make a quick stop." I responded. Aubree didn't know about this meeting. I just asked her to come chill with me.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and got ready to text her but the front door opened. I turned to see if it was her and it was. She wasn't paying attention but when she finally looked up her eyes grew and she shoved the bag in her hand into her purse. "Um, hey everybody." She have a small smile.

They all greeted her. I pulled her on to my lap and kissed her cheek. "Hey baby."

"Hey...what's all this?" She pointed at everybody.

"You're about to find out." I tried to peek in her purse and see what was in the bag but the way Aubree had it, I couldn't see.

"Can I go use the bathroom really quick? I just need five minutes."

"You got the BG's?" Mijo asked.

"No nigga." She said while getting up. "I'll be back."

Aubree kissed my cheek then left. My phone lit up on the arm of my chair. I grabbed it and it was text from Mijo. I looked up at him and he bucked his eyes. I hate this asshole.

MIJO

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

How you know????

I saw what was in the bag
Congrats my nigga

I bit down my lip and thought about her possibly being pregnant. Mijo could've just been seeing shit. I'm sure if Aubree thought she was pregnant she'd come to talk to me. If she is pregnant I won't be surprised. Happy as hell though.

Aubree came back out and sat back on my lap. "Okay, So what's going on?"

"So we've come up with a plan for my dad and I wanted to run it by you." I told her.