Forty| bad blood.

Christopher

Christopher.

We were all in an old abandoned warehouse across town, I sat on top of a table, my leg shook rapidly. My finger sat on the trigger of my pistol as I stared at these two motherfuckas.

My father and my brother.

My mind was all over the place and I felt like I was about to have a psychotic break. How could they do this shit? I was generous, I spared their lives but no.

I forgot you can't play fair when it comes to these two bitch ass niggas. I expected one of them to do this but BOTH?! Nah.

"Y'all must feel really good about what y'all did huh?" I asked while picking at the peeling wood on the table.

"Somebody had to feel my pain." My dad said.

"Your pain? What pain?"

"You thought that little meeting of yours was sweet. You want to be a boss and think that you're going to scare me by telling me what the Fuck to do. It don't work like that son."

"So What made you want to be involved in this Dave?" I asked.

"You needed to be taught a lesson. Lesson learned huh?" He answered.

I let out a small laugh. "So y'all wait until my gender reveal, to pull some shit like this? I just proposed to my girl, everybody all happy. So many innocent lives around. If y'all wanted to make an example out of me, why not just come after me like any real nigga would?"

"Too easy. We wanted to make you lose everything around you first then take you out."

"Huh? What was I going to lose?"

"Aubree's brother got killed right? I'm sure she's pissed and wants nothing to do with you." My dad said.

Laughing again, I took the blunt from Hoody and hit it then passed it back. "The way she fucked me before I got here, I think we good." I said while nodding. "But my thing is this. Y'all was being so fucking reckless, just shooting anywhere. Not only did y'all kill an innocent kid that ain't never did shit to nobody and had his whole life ahead of him, those bullets could've hit my daughter, my mother, my fiancé, my grandmother, Ariel. I guess y'all showed me who the real savage is huh?"

"Who you think you got it from?" My dad asked.

I looked at him and smiled. "Not you." Lifting my gun, I shot him right in his stomach. "We're going to play a little game gentlemen." I climbed off the table. "It's called Who Will Die First." I walked up to Dave and shot him in his stomach. "Alright, So I'm thinking of a number, from 1-10. Whoever gets closest to the number I'm thinking or is spot on, lives longer."

"Fuck you." Dave said while spitting blood at me getting it on my shirt.

"Damn Dave, this is was expensive." I looked down at the splatter. "That wasnt the answer I was looking for though, so." I placed the gun to his head. "Your daughter will never see her father again because you're so stupid. Next lifetime, choose your enemies wiser." Pulling the trigger his head tossed back.