Thirtynine| peace.

Christopher

Christopher.

Storming into the warehouse, I walked into my office and slammed the door. Aubree man....I get it, shes hurt and upset but I'm NOT about to put up with this stupid shit that she on.

My office door opened and I sighed at the sight of Hoody. Why did I bring my ass here? They ain't gone leave me alone.

"You good bro?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said while pulling the blunt I rolled earlier out my desk.

"Don't lie, what's up?"

"Nothing man."

"Bro....."

"Aubree."

"What about her?"

"She just doing too much. She upset so her mouth is reckless and I ain't got time for it to be honest."

"She hurt Chrez."

"I get that but does that give her the right to call me a bitch?"

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, oh shit."

"Why she say all that?"

"Because I won't tell her who killed her brother. She got enough on her plate, she's pregnant, this is the last thing I want her worried about. She know ima come through when I take this motherfucka out so she need to chill out."

"No matter what you tell her, thats all she gone think about man. We just need to get this done."

"I know we do. Another reason I don't want to tell her cause I know she'll try to pull some shit herself. That girl just as crazy as I am when she really pissed off and ain't scared to pull a trigger."

Hoody laughed. "I can tell."

"Man I don't want her pissed off at me. I want to be there for her because I know she need me. Aubree eyes used to have so much life but right now I don't see nothing."

"Even if she push you away be there. She don't mean no harm, she just hurt. Some people express their anger different than others."

"Her brother is dead because of me Hood." I felt myself tearing up. "This isn't supposed to be happening, I fucked up and that anger she feeling towards me is real man."

"Bro it's gone be okay. Let's just do what need to be done."

I nodded.

"Look, Go chill with sis, talk to her. Women are stubborn, sometimes you gotta force yourself on them." Hoody said.

"Yeah."

"She pregnant bro, she don't need to be alone."

Getting up I picked up my keys and phone. "I'll hit y'all up." I said before walking out. I know Aubree is stubborn and I know I'm quick to go back at her when she say something out the way. We really need to put this bullshit aside, she needs me now more than ever and I want to be there for her.