Thirtyeight| brother (2)

Christopher

Christopher.
At the Hospital

"Tell me I'm dreaming! Please Chris! Tell me this isn't real!" Aubree yelled while I held on to her. Her eyes were so swollen and red from crying. "I raised hiiiim, they killed my baby! WHY?! Somebody please tell me why!!!"

There was nothing I could say to comfort her, only thing I could do was handle it. I sent Hoody to the club to see if the cameras caught anything.

Whoever did this, had to be after me so you know I feel guilty as hell. Jermaine was a good kid man. He didn't deserve this AT ALL! My baby is heartbroken and it's killing me. Looking at Jeremiah, he just look confused as hell.

Ariel and Royalty had to see that shit man.

I'm fucking pissed. I'm killing any and everybody involved.

"Aubree baby you gotta breathe." I told her while rubbing her back.

"Chris my brother is gone. That was my baby." She looked up at me. Man she so fucking hurt.

"I know it was and you know I'ma handle this. I'm not stopping until I find out who did this to him."

"That's not going to fix anything." She pushed me away. "IS THAT GOING TO BRING MY BROTHER BACK?!"

"No baby it's not but it's going to help with the pain, trust me."

Aubree shook her head.

"Family of Jermaine Mack." A doctor called.

We all walked over to him.

"On the behalf of Sinai - Grace, we want to give our condolences. Your loved one was pronounced dead upon arrival, due to the gunshot wound to his skull. Here is all his belongings. Once again, I am so sorry."

Aubree took the bag out of his hands. His clothes, shoes, wallet and phone sat inside. She held it tight to her chest.

Rachel walked up to Aubree. "Sweetheart we're going to through this."

Aubree looked up at her and if looks could kill Rachel would be out of here.

"Baby let's get you home." I said trying to grab her but she snatched away.

"No, if you ain't Jeremiah or Ariel stay the fuck away from me."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I am. I don't want to deal with nobody." She walked over to Jeremiah. I could hear her tell him to come on so that they could leave but he shook his head.

"I.I.I can't leave. I can't leave Jermaine." He said. "He's going to walk out that door any second, I'm just going to wait right here."

"Miah, he's gone." Aubree told him.

"No he's not. I know he's not. They just patching him up. Let's just wait a little bit, he'll be out soon."

"Jeremiah, we have to go." She grabbed his hand.