SOLITUDE

SOLITUDE

Written by: Ainau Mardiyah Sulaiman

Copyright © 2019

This book is not edited. You might come across grammatical errors or misplacement of punctuation marks. Constructive criticism and recommendation is highly welcomed.

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction; Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of my imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person; living or dead, business, locale or events is entirely coincidental. I also have no claim to pictures presented in the book. The source was social media.

No part of these book may be reproduced without my written permission.

It has a Nigerian setting. The typical northern part of the country known as Arewa. Hausa, one among the major tribe in the country would be visible. Don't worry I would try my best to expound.

Ehn, don't be stressed out, this is a fun book. I want you to get laid back and relax. It's going to be a spin-off. Get a cup of coffee, our traditional smoothie Kunun Aya, a popcorn–just get something while reading. Anyway, I like eating while I read. . . LOL

In essence, i hope it makes a good read and make it worth your while. My head spun and twirled around different scenarios for the book, I enjoyed putting every piece together, from the characters to the location—enough with the talk. Thanks for being here.

So dear readers, please don't forget to comment on every paragraph, vote and most importantly share with your loved ones. You can also tag those who might be interested in the comment section. 

I have few episodes mapped out for now—a work in progress. Slowly but surely, I'd post the other episode serially. Sometimes once a week—on a good week I can post three episodes, depending on my schedule.

BLURB

Ahlam yearned for acceptance, but was rejected by all—except for her Grandpa, Omar Bako. Unlike most hybrids, she wasn't proud to be one. She was tagged as a Kabila and shunned serially.

General Omar Bako was an affluent man who had a capital M to his money. On his quest to acquire more fortune, despite Ahlam being his favorite—he betrothed her in a parley. Money first, then family.

She was left to joggle between her career— Software Engineering (to the Bako's, there were two occupations. Engineering and the disgrace), one sided love of her cousin Omar Jr. who avoided her like a plaque ( doggelganger to his Grandpa), and meeting her new family.

Omar Bako always said, "It's better to choke on greatness, than to nibble on mediocrity.”

What seemed like literal words became a reality when he was found in a pool of his own blood. Stabbed by his own! The family he worked hard to build. What was the reason—money greed or betrayal?

Behind every fortune, there was a crime.
                    —Honoric De Belzac.

Episode One Premiere's on 1st January, 2019 in sha Allah.

Book cover by my ride and no death LubnaSufyan

#SOLITUDE
#TheBako
#FWC
#ProjectNigeria
#FullyDimplated
#Ainakatiti✨

Instagram: Aynarh_dimples
Email: Ainausulaiman@gmail.com