I nodded and mugged Ari, "See ya in 2 weeks,"She said blowing a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and got my phone and kissed Yosohn forehead again telling him bye.

"And Ari fixing that wig, you looking a lil crusty," I yelled and walked out the house in got in the car.

I opened the compartment in the car and grabbed a already pre-rolled blunt. I grabbed a lighter and lit up as Cornell drove. My phone buzzed and it was NewNew.

Future Wife💙
Ft? [FaceTime]

I immediately FaceTime called her and she answered almost as fast with her natural curly hair out and free with no makeup and Brennan in her arms.

"Hi baby," She smiled.

"Hey,"

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Studio like always, chasin dis bread, You and da youngins good?" I asked her.

"Yeah they good," She smiled with her eyes softening.

"What about you?" I asked getting more specific.

"Tyree got eyes on me, street eyes on me, I don't think you should come down here this weekend," She told me.

"Why he got niggas on yo ass and why I gotta be scared?" I asked.

Cornell looked suspiciously at the phone as he heard what was happening.

"Cause I been with holding visits with Kyle and Myself,"

"That's good, Don't worry shawty I got niggas on they way down there to protect you," I told her giving her a smile of relief.

"They all in Chicago though," She said.

"I got em in ATL too don't worry you good," I told her.

She nodded smiling showing her white teeth. I held my nose, "Go brush yo teeth lil guh," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes grabbing the phone with her and laying Brennan down on the bed. She went to grab a toothbrush,wet it put the toothpaste on  it then wet it again and brushed her teeth.

After that she laid on the bed playing with Brennan again.

"Whatchu finna go do after yo lil studio session?" She asked me smiling.

"Prolly head back to Atlanta," I smiled at her and she winked.

"Guh you is nasty," I laughed.

"You know what this ATL do," She laughed.

"Fasho, when I get back I'm in it foreal, so do all yo lil practicing and getcho groove back," I laughed to her.

She rolled her eyes laughing and I heard Kyle ask for something and she nodded giving him the phone.

"Hi Herbo!" He smiled with the phone at a bad angle.