Chapter 40 Decisions...Decisions...

Start from the beginning

He leaned in and kissed me. It was gentle at first until I felt his need. I moved underneath him so he is hovering over me. He stopped kissing me and was just studying my face, not saying a word. I wonder why he is reluctant to make love to me in the morning. Maybe I am not showing enough enthusiasm. I bit my lip and looked at him from underneath my lashes. Hey, that worked the first time I used it.

I wriggled underneath him, making sure my breasts brush against his chest. He sighed and smirked. I fluttered my eyelashes again, still gazing at him. At last, he kissed me again. I felt the urgency this time. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. I felt his hand move under my shirt and caress my breasts. I got so excited that I wet my panties. I moaned against our kiss.

He pulled away and hurriedly removed my shirt over my head. He ran his hand all over my body and I felt my skin burning at his touch. I pulled him down for another kiss and ran my fingers on his hair. I felt him slip his hand inside my panties and played with my folds. I bit my lip so I don’t make any noise. Jessie might hear us here. We usually make love at his apartment but I need him now.

He started kissing my neck down to my breasts. He stopped for a while and pulled down my lacy underwear. It was lightning-quick. I didn’t even feel it. He started kissing my stomach down to my inner thighs. I am panting heavily as a delicious feeling run through me. This foreplay is killing me. “Dylan…” I pulled him to my eye level again. “…I want you.” I sighed. I batted my eyelashes again.

He laughed quietly and eased my legs apart with his knee. He licked my lips and I opened my mouth to kiss him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth as he entered me. He kissed me gently as he thrusts in me slowly. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to slide in and out of me. I pulled away from our kiss, breathless and moaning. I am glad I waited for the right person to do this with. I love this boy so much, I would give him everything.

“Cate…” I heard him whisper my name, pulling me back to him. I was starting to float away to another place. What he is doing to me is out of this world. I smiled up to him and brushed some hair away from his face. I moved my hips along with him, meeting his thrusts and holding tightly on his back.  His teeth grazed my neck as he picked up the pace. I bit his shoulder to muffle my moans.

“Oh, babe…” I moaned as I shook slightly. He held me in his arms and kissed my face all over as we both came at the same time. I was breathing heavily but I was ecstatic. I have never felt anything that good.

He grinned widely at me. “Good morning…” I laughed and hit his chest playfully. It is a good morning indeed. “I’d love to wake up like this every day.” He teased with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “Dream on, Cranky Boy. You just got lucky today.” I pinched his side. He leaned in and nibbled on my ear lobe. His warm breath is getting me all warmed up again. I jerked in surprise when my phone started blasting Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls. “What the fuck?!” Why does everyone like messing with my phone? I don’t remember assigning that song to anyone in my contact list. I grumbled as I reached for my phone by the bedside table.

“Ugh. Kendall!” I gritted my teeth when I saw the caller ID. She should really date Seth. They are both adorable but extremely annoying at the same time. Dylan and I couldn’t live without our best friends.

Speaking of Dylan, he would not budge. He is still pinning me down on the bed. His hand is still running up and down my body. He sucked and left love bites on my skin. I am seriously getting turned on again.

“Hey, girl what’s up?” Kendall chirped loudly when I took the call. I smirked at Dylan to answer Kendall’s question. I know exactly what is up. He heard her question and noticed the way I looked at him. He started laughing loudly. “Whoa. Is that Dylan?”