8 Days Later

*Nyla's POV*

Me: Baee wake up! Come look at Aziza!

Salone: *wakes up* wassup? whats wrong??

Me: Nothing just look ...she look different from when we first got her

Salone: she's getting her features Nyla. You woke me up for that??

Me: I wanted to share the moment with you but whatever... go back to sleep

Salone: *turns over*

Me: you erk the hell outta me

Salone: that aint stop you from saying "I do" so I dont care.

Me: Thats cute I guess *pushes her shoulder*  you just a crybaby when you sleepy

Salone: you so right, so hush so I can get my nap out

Me: hmmff

Salone: I love You

Me: I love you too

Salone can be a pain in my ass but that'll never make me stop loving her. I'm happy we have the family we have. The two of them mean the world to me. Aziza really likes me, I get so emotional when she cries for me. I'm starting to feel like a mother more and more .... its weird but I like it. Salone adjusted to being a parent faster than I did. She stays up most the night with the baby kinda the reason she sleeps her life away when she isn't at work.

*Phone Rings*

Me: Hello?

Girl: Hey is this Salone?

Me: No this is her wife, who is this?

Girl: Um.. I need to talk to Salone, is she around?

Me: who is this?

Girl: can you just put her on the phone?

Me: yea when you tell me who you are!

Girl: its none of your business just put Salone on the phone.

Me: ....... hold on. *turns toward Salone*

*looks at Salone sleep until she couldnt handle the suppense of the female who was calling for her*

Me: wake yo ass up! *pushes her in the back*

Salone: what now gawddamn???

Me: You got some lil hoe calling & disrespecting me. She cant even say who she is but she wanna talk to you. Who the fuck is it Salone?

Salone: What? How the hell am I suppose to know, Im sleep !!

Me: *tosses the phone at Salone* well talk to her cause apparently she has something important to talk you about.

Salone: Ion feel like this shit today man I been at work all day, I watch Aziza while you were out with ya friends... can I get a break please? Ya attitude and shit needa change.

*Salone takes the phone and goes down stairs*

Did she really go into another room to have a conversation with another female? Oh hell no. She got life all fucked up. I done worked to hard and put my feelings into her, I refuse to be cheated on & disrespected!

*Jumps out the bed, holding Aziza in her arms & runs down stairs*

Me: SALONE!?! You got some damn nerve thinking you just gone have hoes calling & looking for you! I done been through hell & back so I be damned if you think you just can do what the fuck you want after going through everything we've been through. You want them hoes you leave and be with them hoes, but you not gone play me!

Salone: *hangs up the phone & puts her head in her hands*

Me: *stops and looks at Salone realizing something was wrong* bae? who was that?

Salone: *gets up and goes upstairs* *Nyla follows* Im going to Tallahassee tonight, you can come or you can stay. I dont care. Im taking Aziza.

Me: whats wrong? Why you going back to Florida?

Salone: My cousin is missing.

Me: cousin.....? Do I know em?

Salone: Dezmi.

Me: say you swear!?! Bae are you okay?

Salone: I just need to get there.

oh my gawd. Dezmi is Salone's adopted cousin. Thats Salone's world. They are basically bestfriends. I dont know what the hell would happen if something bad happened to Dezmi. I dont know much about her but I know that Dezmi's real family keeps tryna get her back. The first time they tried they were suppose to have Dezmi over for a visit for 2 hours but Dezmi didnt get home til the next morning with hella bruises and shit. Salone wasted no time to go and see about her either. I can only imagine what would happen if Salone cant find her.