LETS GO!

*Salone's POV*

Its only been a few hours since that phonecall man. Im rushing like fuck tryna get to my city. Dezmi is my everything! We been tight since my aunt told me she was adopting her. She's the only cousin that actually understood me, we clicked at first sight. Even tho she's 2 years younger than me she's the only person I like talking to about my problems other than Nyla. Man I dont what ima do if I cant find my fam.

*In the car*

Nyla: bae its gone be okay, she's okay, they just not looking in the right places.

Me: She been missing for 3 days Ny. The only mfs that saw her last was her biological brothers. I swear to God if they hurt her ima be locked up I promise. They jealous of how she living. Im telling you now, I better find my cousin.

Nyla: Dont talk like that! You not gone get locked up & you'll find her. Think about your career. Think about your family. Its just not me & you nomore we have a baby that we promised to take care of. You really think jail is better than coming home to your family & a hot meal? No! So dont go down here being stuoid and lose everything. Just believe that she is okay.

Me: If she's not tho??? What then?

Nyla: We not gone think like that.

Me: ughh.. Im trying not to stress this shit too much.

Nyla: then dont.

Me: I love you Ny, you know that?

Nyla: yes I know

Me: Im stressed out

Nyla: I know that too Salone, just try and calm done. Breathe. Dezmi is fine. Dont stress bae.

Me: Stop. Stop tryna make me feel better. It isnt working and Im not gone be calm til I know Dezmi is ok.

Nyla: fine, I wont say anything else.