Yaaass

*Nyla's POV*

lord knows I love my baby. She's the only person Ive ever been this close too. She knows so much about me & cares so much about me. I wouldn't give this up for nothing. Going to DC to get married was the best thing Ive ever done. She takes care of me. I had a job but she wanted to be the "provider" ... I had doubt but she's doing it. I have a small online business just to have a lil extra money. Which I plan to spend on this Vacation I have planned for us. Babe doesn't know yet, but i'll tell her when she wakes up from her nap.

*lays on Salone's chest*

Me: *whispers* I Love You *Kisses her chest*

Salone: I Love You More baee

she so sweet... 

Me: Babe you wanna go on vacation? 

Salone: I dont know if I can love, when & where you tryna go?

Me: Like the day after tomorrow.... & Egypt.

Salone: Damn Ny. Thats money you talking about. You know I would do anything for you but damn why there?

Me: Because I wanna go but if you dont want to then forget about it. We can go where you wanna go. *gets out of the bed & goes downstairs*

watch this....

Salone: Bae. BAE! What I do??? Bae!! Come here! *goes after her*

Me: Dont worry about it Salone. Its cool.

Salone: Bae we can go. I dont care. We can go. Day after tomorrow Ill take my sick days off. We can go!

Me: Good, cause I already booked our flights & hotel. *kisses her cheek and walks off*

I know she'll always give me my way so of course I booked the flights & hotel. WE'RE GOING!

Salone: oh thats real cute! You just knew I was gone agree to go huh??? THATS REAL CUTE NY! *flops down on the couch & plays on her phone*