Lets Catch Up - Narrated

3 Years Later

They've had their ups and downs but they manage to stay together and work together to become the perfect parents for Aziza. Aziza is now 2 in a half and they plan on taking her back to Egypt so her mother can see her. Salone really isn't feeling it but she's doing it because its important to Nyla.

Nyla decided to put Aziza into daycare and go back to school studying law. She decided she wanted to have a steady career, something that would bring in enough money to spoil Aziza as she got older. Salone really hated the idea of Nyla going to school and Aziza being around a bunch of strangers. She prefered her girls to be at home together. But she isn't the type to control Nyla so whatever Nyla wants to do Salone supports her.

Salone got promoted to head doctor in her office and really doesn't go to work anymore since she's always on call. She sits at home and waits on a phone call or page to come in. She's had time to relax and relieve some of the stress she was carrying. But.....

After Salone and Nyla had a talk a few months back, they decided to adopt another baby or to go through with the insemination. Being that Nyla wanted to be pregnant you already know what they decided on. She's due  February 23, 2015; 5 months from now. They dont know what their having yet they'll find out in a few weeks at the next appointment.

They've come a long way. With even more trials and tribulations to go through they'll get through a million more tough problems and have the relationship everyone is to envy. But you'll be surprised at how outsiders tried to become relevant to this power couple.