Going Home

Leaving the hospital & damn near sprinting to my Matte Orange Audi V8 to get home I ran into my cousin Treece... If she wasnt my cousin lawddddddddd. She's 8
months pregnant with her first kid. Can't wait to see what she has so when I have my kid they can be tight...

Treece: Hey Cuzzo, where you running off to?

Me: Home to Nyla!

Treece: Yall so cute! Tell her I said Hey!!!!

Me: You know I will

Finally getting in the car I crank up and pull out. I take the freeway to get home quicker. I hate regular traffic. I have severe road rage. Pulling into my neighborhood I turn down my music & drive a little slower to make sure that I dont hit anyone's kid. Apparently in the surburbs people dont watch their kids. I pull into my driveway happy as hell I see my baby's car in the garage. I run inside yelling her name & find her in the kitchen cooking her something to eat. I get butterflies every time I see this girl. She's dominican & asian, with long curly hair, green eyes & a nice lil cake thats poking. She's everything. And the smile she gets every time I come home is to die for. I love this girl.

Nyla: Hey Baby, I missed you!!

Lawd knows I missed her too.

Me: I missed you too love. What you been up too?

Nyla: Nothing, I looked at some prices for a vacation, Washed my hair & your mom called so I talked to her for a while.

Me: What yall talk about?

Nyla: us starting a family

Me: what about it?

Nyla: Nothing really she just told me that babies are cute but a handful... baby do you think we tryna do this too early?

Me: What do you mean? I thought you wanted to start a family....

Nyla: I do but babe we only been married for a year & a half... maybe we should wait awhile.

Me: How long is a while?

Nyla: maybe another year or two

Me: whatever you want babe *kisses her forehead* now what you cooking?

Nyla: something for me greedy gut!!!

Me: dont call me names punk, mess around & get beat up in here homie.

Nyla: what you wanna do son? what you wanna do? Ill flip shit in here... but I know you dont want it so..... no pressure

Me: Oh I want it *grabs her by the waist & pulls her closer* So you're wrong.

Nyla: How bad do you want it homie? *turns off the stove*

Me: *smirks & picks Nyla up taking her up stairs*

Can't nobody replace what we got. Nyla is my Bestfriend.