Within These Hours

*Nyla's POV*

Salone is on her way home & I know we haven't spoke lately so I really just want her to know I care about her and im here. I know sex isnt the solution for everything but hopefully it pulls her outta this slump she's in. Cause im fustrated & I actually need it! She needs to bring her ass home!

*hears Salone come in*

Ugh I dont know why but I saw her & lost it....

*jumps into Salone's arms*

*kisses her slowly forcing her to drop everything except me*

Me: I love You!

Salone: I love You Too!

*Salone starts walking upstairs carrying Me every step of the way*

Now I know its been a minute for me but it seem like Salone realized how long its been for her too.... finna get her right together in a matter of hours.

X-RATED

Nyla:

baby i love you *moans out*

Dont stop!!!

Ahhhhhhhh baeee

Go deeper uhh, baeee

*tears form in her eyes*

*pulls Salone's body closer*

Salone:

*pulls Nyla's legs to her head sliding in & out. Kissing on her neck leaving hickies all over her skin.*

Nyla:

Oh my gawd! Bae!

Salone!!!!

*Moans Louder each time Salone slides in deeper*

*starts digging her nails into Salone's back*

Salone:

*lets Nyla put her legs down as she kisses her body from her lips down to in between her thighs*

Nyla:

*moans, pulling Salone's Hair*

2:37a.m.

I swear I love Salone! I can tell she feeling better! She fell asleep on my chest before kissing me for a long time. My baby tired. Too bad she has to work in the morning or I would have kept her up... I would be sleep but Aziza woke up .... I didnt wanna get out of bed but I couldnt leave Aziza in the other room crying. I went and got her and got back in the bed. I was tired but I didnt wanna go to sleep. So I sat there rocking Aziza back to sleep, then laid her next to Salone. This is my family. I wouldnt trade this for anything. Im happy.

*Salone's POV*

Gawd I love that girl. She makes everything better. I'm really glad I have her in my life because I dont know where I would be without her these days. Coming home and having someone to make love to and cuddle with is EVERYTHING and I dont ever want to lose what I have with Nyla. Thats my baby and I could never give her up. Im happy.