The Vacation

I can't believe I let Nyla talk me into getting on a plane. She better be glad I love her. Im terrified of heights but im taking this trip for her. God, please dont let this plane crash with me on it.

Nyla: Babe you're sure you're okay with getting on a plane?

Me: I done spent my money so im getting on this muhhfucka today. Just gone shit bricks the entire time.

Nyla: baby its gone be okay, Ill hold ya hand the whole way there.

Me: Promise?

Nyla: Cross My Heart

she always know what to say to make me calm down and relax. Im gonna enjoy the flight & just relax til we get to Egypt. Hopefully it wont be as long as I imagine.

Me: I Love You Ny

Nyla: I Love You More Lovee

Me: You know thats not possible but okay.

Nyla: Hush Up

Me: Fine *Kisses Nyla on the lips softly & falls asleep as the plane takes off*

lets get this shit over with.

mannn Im so glad that flight is over. We landed about a hour ago. My legs are numb from sitting so long so I feel like im standing weird. Nyla is hella excited... im happy to see her happy.

Nyla: BAAAAAABEEEE!!!!  You did good on the plane! I was nervous for you. *Kisses her cheek*

Me: aha im good. Was just a little worried but we made it here with no problems so im good.

Nyla: Im proud of you!!

Me: I do my best to keep you proud. *takes her hand & walks through the airport*

*Nyla's POV*

We're hereeeee, im so excited!! In a different country with my babe. Im really glad I met her. I love my booder butt!! She looks so cute, that smile is killing me its so flawless. ughh this is gonna be the best vacation EVER! Sex is gonna be crazy & its a MUST tonight!!

Me: aye babe, what you wanna do tonight? 

Salone: well when we get out to the hotel im gonna take a hot ass shower & try to take a lil nap... unless you got something you wanna do.

Me: No thats fine, I was thinking the same.

Salone: what we eating tonight??

Me: I have no idea ... look something up

Salone: I will when we get to the room, right now im focused on getting our bags so we can get up outta this airport

ahhh.....  where the hell is our bags so we can get the hell up outta here...  I got something planned for my baby.

Salone: aye there go our stuff coming down the shoot.

Me: Finally!!! 

Salone: Lets get the hell up outta here

Yass lets get this vacation going. We gotta go meet up with the shuttle driver & head to our hotel. Little do bae know I booked a suite.