4; Lucky

I know she is covered in marker but, that's Harley right there! Underneath the mess is a beautiful person ❤️

Or so I like to think.

4; Lucky

The sound of the gun clicking has everyone on edge and I can hear Jenna screaming in the back ground, no one paying attention to her in this noisy club, I stare at the gun with an eyebrow raised. "How lucky?" I whisper into the blonde mans ear. "First one is a blank." I finish with a giggle and I feel him sag in my arms in relief.

And I raise the gun in the air and aim it at the roof, I pull the trigger and this time there is a loud bang that stops the music and causes people to start screaming before pushing at each other to get out of the large place.

I push the blonde mans body away from my own, causing him to turn around slightly so he is now facing me. His face is pale and lips parted in shock, I stare into his blue eyes with an eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on my full lips.

"Very lucky." I wink around the chaos that I have inflected and I watch is satisfaction as I see a small gulp from him in response.

Pessimist is now out to play. 

I go back to staring at Luca as the people continue to rush out of the club, I give him a small grin as I notice the blank look that he is giving me. "You going to let me go now big boy?" I giggle out waving the gun around a little, giving off a slight warning in the process too.

I feel a scowl start to form as a slow smile begins to grow on his gorgeous face of his. "I will for now Harley." He says just loud enough for me to hear of the screaming of the people. "But do note this; you are mine Harley Trevaskis." He says confidently with a smirk directed at me, and in which I causes my face to drop down into a feral snarl.

With my eyes narrowed at his irritatingly perfect grin, I once again slowly raise the gun and point it to the middle of his sweat-less forehead. "I'm no bodies Luca, I am my own fucking person." I quickly raise the gun slightly up before pulling the trigger again, and the screaming of the club worsens.

"No one will ever own me again." I whisper more to myself than anyone else.

You honestly wouldn't even want a girl like me, no matter how bat shit crazy you are.

I lower the gun, and let it drop to the ground.

I stare into the blue eyes just a few seconds longer and the most uncomfortable feeling washes over me; his gaze feels as though he can see right through me.

It has me completely unsettled.

I lick my teeth as Luca takes a step towards myself, but before he can take another, I have already turned my back on him and I am walking in the opposite direction.

Once I get out the club, I quickly start moving with the crowd, purposely trying to lose myself within the large group so that there is no chance in being followed by Luca or his men.

I know they're already searching for me, I can hear him ordering his boys to find the girl in tight black dress with light blue hair.

Shaking off the cold, I grab a lady's black leather jacket that is hanging out of her Michael Kors handbag, and no, I don't feel guilty, it's not like she can't afford another one anyway. I place my right arm through one of the jacket arms before swinging it around to my left and I shrug the jacket on, taking away the nasty bite of the cold.

I pull the hood over my head to hide my noticeable hair before I continue on with my walk to home, and I watch with a slightly satisfied smirk as the flashing red and blue lights drive straight past me and towards the club.

I look over my shoulder and watch Luca scour the area with that keen eye of his, and ignore the shiver that goes down my spine at the sight of him, I turn my back and continue on with my walk, knowing he isn't going to be able to spot me now.

It takes me a whole twenty minutes to get home, and the sound of blissful silence greets me as my mom is currently working night shift down at the local hospital.

I shrug off the stolen jacket, run a hand through my long and knotty blue hair before making my way to the kitchen, where I go to the fridge and grab a bottle of cheap moscato, I pop the cork and begin skulling the alcohol down without a glass.

I have ninety-nine problems and a glass isn't one.

Once the bottle is empty, I feel the haze begin to take over and honestly? I feel a genuine smile begin to grow on my face. I let out a small giggle as I run my hand through my hair again, I then go to the cupboard where I know my mom keeps her stronger alcohol, I grab a bottle of absenthe and a box of matches before making may way into the backyard.

I place my items on the sun bed before going to the side of the house where I find one of the old trash cans that mom likes to fill up with dead shrubs. I grab the bin and I bring it to the middle of the backyard, I then begin collecting dry sticks and branches.

After a few minutes of that, I place all my findings in the tin bin before grabbing the alcohol and pouring it all of the dead wood, I then grab my matches, light one and I drop it into the bin.

I watch, mesmerised as the flame begins as an intense blue before spreading and colours of orange and yellow begin to flicker and take light.

I step closer to the flame and hold my hands over, trying to warm myself up the old fashioned way.

I could use the heating system in the house but on a single wage (well two, but mom won't accept any of the money I earn)? I'm going to do what ever I can to keep the cost of living down for her.

Stubborn woman, I wish she would just let me fucking help her.

Sighing, I shake my head trying to get rid of these depressing thoughts.

After a few minutes of me trying to heat myself up, I grab the sun bed and drag it over next to the fire where I lay my body down, and I curl into a ball towards the fire.

With the vision of fire and the sound of fire crackling, crickets singing and wind whistling, I let myself fall into a deep sleep, ignoring the troubles of tomorrow.

——————

Short chapter! But we got someone new coming into the picture next chapter ;) I think you'll love them.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 💕