Chapter 9: Torn By Two

Midoriya's P.O.V

    I haven't left my dorm room ALL WEEKEND! I guess you could say I'm still sulking about our current lost. Ok, well.....saying that I haven't left my room all weekend is exaggerated. I mean, I've left to go to the bathroom and to shower......that counts right? Todoroki has been brining food up to my room, and also accompanying me too. He wants me to go out and get some sunlight or whatever, but every time he asks me, I'll switch up the topic and ask if he wants to cuddle in my bed while watching All Might films on my laptop instead...... and it alway works. I giggle to myself  the most mysterious and monotone guy in the class is actually such a softy around me. I sigh as continue to lift my dumbbell. I miss one for all.

I drop my dumbbell on the floor when I hear a knock, I walk over and open it.

  "For a second I thought.....oh! Iida! Hey!" 

     Iida raised an eyebrow," Were expecting someone else?"

        I awkwardly laughed," Well...ahha....you see, Todoroki left about 30 minutes ago to get me a cutlet bowl at my favorite restaurant. So, I, uh...just thought you were him."

    "Actually...that's what I wanted to speak to you about. May I come in?"

      "Oh! Yeah, yeah sure!" I swiftly moved to the left, making room for Iida to enter." Sorry, my room isn't really clean." I quickly pick up the notebooks that scattered my floor, darn you Todoroki.....looking through my journals and not even putting them away!

    "That is alright Midoriya, I just need to talk to you." Iida said softly, sitting on the end of my bed.

        I put the last journal on the shelf and sit next to Iida," Is everything ok?" 

       Iida nodded," Midoriya, you know I'm not the one to beat around the bush."

           I nodded," Yeah...."

              "So, I'm just going to come out and say it." Iida intensively looked up at Midoriya and quickly said," Are you and Todoroki dating?!" 

      I yelped at the sudden question, then turned my gaze to my hands which rested on my thighs. I took in a deep breath, collecting my thoughts. I knew everyone was going to find out eventually, I guess I just wasn't mentally prepared for when someone does."Yeah....yeah we are. I HOPE IT'S NOT WEIRD FOR YOU OR ANYTHING!" I waved my hands all around, which he only lightly laughed at.

   "No, it's not weird at all. Your my best friend and he's my friend, and for that reason, I want you two to be happy..." Iida sat up from my bed,"....and the way your blushing, the way you smile around him, tells me he makes you happy."

   A smile crept on my face, and my heart felt like it was burning," Thank you Iida! You really are a great friend!" 

  Iida's smile slowly disappeared," Now that you've confirmed your relationship with Todoroki, Urakaka's gonna be crushed when she finds out."

    I shot up from my bed as well," What!? Why? If anything Urakaka will probably squeal at the news." I say with a playful eye role.

    "Maybe that's true on the outside, but in the inside, she'll be hurt."

     "Why?" I asked tilting my head to the side a bit, why would Urakaka be hurt about Todoroki's and I relationship?

 "Because she likes you."

   "WHA! No, no ,no, NO! Do you mean....like LIKE me?"

    Iida nodded his head," I'm surprised you never took notice, and at first I thought you liked her back, because you'd blush a lot."