Chapter 8: Lost

XD

Author's P.O.V

     Midoriya and Todoroki were walking up the stairs to UA, both equally nervous and excited  about their new relationship. "Hey, Todoroki..." Midoriya muttered.

   "Hm?" Todoroki hummed in response.

      "Should we tell people...?"

        "Tell people what?"

         "Yah know...." Midoriya gestured to himself then at Todoroki. Todoroki just gave a puzzled expression, watching as Midoriya continued to try and get the message to Todoroki. Midoriya sighed before grabbing Todoroki's hand,"......us."

  Todoroki laughed," You know you could've just said that in the beginning." 

      "I know but....I've never been in a relationship so I'm pretty new and nervous about this stuff..." Midoriya whispered the last couple of words, pressing his two index fingers together.

    "I think we should just let everyone find out by themselves." Todoroki suggested.

     Midoriya's eyes lit up," Yeah! That way we won't have to announce everything, they could just figure it out themselves!"

 Todoroki nodded, before heading into the class, and as always, they were welcomed with the loud, and chattiness of their classmates. But that didn't last long till Mr.Aizawa entered the room. "Alright, I'm just gonna save both of our time and just have you all put on your hero suits."

 The whole class instantly got up to get their hero suits, while Midoriya sat there confused," Uh, Mr. Aizawa?"

   "What?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.

     "Why do we need our hero suits? Are we training?" 

      "I already went over this yesterday," Mr.Aizawa grumbled," We'll be doing a run down on basic rescue missions."

     "Oh r-r-right!"

        "Next time pay more attention to my class."

           Midoriya vigorously nodded his head," I probably would have payed attention, if a certain someone wasn't always on my mind.." Midoriya thought to himself, watching as his boyfriend waited for the crowd to settle down. Then something struck class 1-A's attention, loud footsteps were approaching their door fast. "HELLO EVERYONE!" All Might greeted with his usual chuckle, and like always, sending smiles on class 1-A's faces. All Might then turned to Mr.Aizawa," Aizawa, may I talk to you in private?" 

Mr.Aizawa rolled his eyes," Whatever, this better be good or I'll personally hurt you myself for interrupting my class." The class paused what they were doing," I wonder what All Might needed to tell Mr.Aizawa?" Ojiro questioned.

  "Same here, Maybe another crime mission came up?" Hagakure added.

    The class continued to mutter a bunch of inferences, while Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki, stood there, looking at the door, hoping that when it slides open, Mr. Aizawa will announce that the pro heroes have caught the girl that switched the boy's quirks. After five minutes of waiting for Aizawa to walk in, the door slides only inches open, All Might stuck his head out from the little opening of the door," Young Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima, we need to discuss something with you four." The four looked at each other for a brief moment  then walked out.

    "Did you find the villain All Might?!" Midoriya instantly asked.

       "Indeed we did young Midoriya....but not entirely..." All Might replied.