I just nodded and he just shrugged and pulled the door shut. I waddled back to the door to see if it had some sort of closing mechanism that would keep people from barging in but of course, it didn't have anything. I sighed frustrated and moved over to the cabinet, inspecting its contents. There were a variety of shampoos and body washes and I just went with green tea and apple since it was the first I opened and it smelled kind of nice and grabbed a pair of towels.

I figured I would have to risk it and pulled off the clothes I had just put on before walking to the huge tub in the middle of the room that was embedded in the floor and made it look more like a tiny pool. I liked this. It gave the room some sort of openess even if it wasn't that bad. I fiddled with the buttons until it filled with steaming water, sticking my hand into it. I could feel the water whisper as I slid into it, resting against the wall.

The warm water managed to soothe the ache in my muscles, forcing them to relax. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time and just started scrubbing my body clean and washing my hair. I was in bad need of a hair cut, not only because they were threatening to spill over my shoulders, making me look even more feminine but because I didn't want people to be able to grab hair and force me to do things. Maybe I was going to shave it all off.

I dried off, put my clothes back on and managed to release the water from the tub before throwing my towels in the basket, labeled laundry. I just hoped it was the right thing to do and hurried downstairs to find Mateo. As I entered the kitchen, I found him wrapped up in Nolan's arms, kissing him and obviously not wanting to be disturbed. Before I could turn away, they heard me and broke apart.

"Brian!" Nolan chirped, blushing.

"Hello." I said awkwardly.

I had already figured out that they were allowed more freedoms than regular servants but them being able to be in a relationship this freely was weird. Not that I minded it but I had never seen it. Most of the servants I had known weren't allowed to be in any kind of relationship and severely punished if they were engaging in that kind of behavior. Apparently, it was to avoid pregnancies and jealousy in between servants.

"There is still some of that salad left from yesterday and we thought of adding scrambled eggs with spinach and tomatoes. Maybe some yogurt with honey and almonds?" Nolan suggested, walking towards the fridge.

I was glad that they didn't mention my freak out yesterday and just continued their day as if nothing happened. I nodded and went to help him prepare the food while Mateo set out plates and silverware. This time only for the three of us. I didn't know if I was feeling sad that silver eyes wasn't joining us or if I was relieved that I didn't have to be around him. His presence made me nervous and I never knew how to react.

"Master will be back around lunch. You can either choose to help Koa prepare the food for lunch, buy groceries and then help with dinner or help Nolan with cleaning." Mateo said as I distributed the eggs on the plates wile Nolan did the same with the salad.

"Cleaning sounds good." I replied, hoping I would get to talk to Nolan on my own.

We finished breakfast and while Mateo did the dishes, Nolan dragged me back upstairs. He explained that the right corridor was designated for our master and his servants and the left one was for his wife and her's. I hadn't even known he had a wife but it made sense. He was very attractive and old, he had a lot of time to have find a partner.

We started with pulling the sheets off the beds, and covers off the pillows and blankets. Just everyday servant things, changing the bed sheets, vaccuming, dusting and wiping the surfaces. This was something I was good at and I could be useful with. I could earn my food doing this and I was very relieved that I wasn't adding more debt to my crippling pile of debt.