Marked...

// I don't own image above //

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

After my meltdown, Masky picked me up from the front and I let out a surprised squeak.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed around his neck.

He chuckled and I realized how close his face was to mine...

'Shit... to close....to...close' I said to myself as my face once again heated up.

He walked towards the door, but instead of opening it he leant me against it and softly placed his lips on mine.

I was stunned...

He shoved his tongue in my mouth and explored the wet crevices.

He parted our lips to take a breath...

"Mas-mph..." Masky kissed me again, passionately.

He pressed his body hard onto mine and I was trapped between him and the door...

I tangled my hands in Masky's chocolate brown hair and accidentally pulled at it.

He groaned and pulled off the door slamming me back against it.

I yelped as my back came in contact with the hard wooden door.

I gasped for air after I screamed...

Masky's breath was heavy and he had lustful eyes, hungrily staring at my (e/c) ones.

He kissed me once more and then kissed down my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

He found it...

I let out a soft moan and he smirked against my neck.

"M-Masky~ S-stop...p-please..." I moaned out...

I tried to push him away...

I'm only 15 and I'm not ready for something like this.

I pushed against his chest and he finally unlatched his lips from my neck leaving a blood-red mark...

"M-masky...did you know I'm only...15?" I said and his face turned from lustful to a wtf face.

Masky's P.O.V.

"M-masky...did you know I'm only...15?" (y/n) asked and I realized what I was doing.

'Shit! Now she probably thinks I'm some...pervert....pedo....or whose..... a rapist...' I shivered at the thought.

"Oh my god...I'm sorry I don't know what was wrong with me...I'm sorry," I said and put her down and stepped back.

"It's ok I kinda liked it..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"N-nothing!" I yelled and ran out of his bedroom door.

He chased after me and we both leapt on the couch almost landing on Toby and Hoodie

"Shit!" They yelled.

Masky and I only laughed.

"I s-saw you Tic you take d-down that bitch, it w-was am-amazing!" I smiled at Toby and he returned it.

"Your gonna be a great proxy!" Hoodie said with a smile on his face.

(Masky, Toby and Hoodie are not wearing their masks)

Then I felt something drip out of my nose.

I put my finger to just below my nose and touch something wet.

I looked at it...

Its blood...

I got up and went to the bathroom.

***

I walked back to the living room with some paper towel held to my nose.

As soon as I stepped into the living area my head filled with static.

I clutched my head with one hand while the other held the paper towel to my nose.

I fell to my knees, then to the floor and gritted my teeth.

I laid there for a while in pain...

I then felt something wrap around my waist and lift me.

I screamed and kicked knowing who it was.

It was Slenderman...

He had tentacles restraining me. One that tied my legs together and one more wrapped around my body that trapped my arms against my own body.

He walked over to the living room and sat me on a chair.

He pulled out a knife and took one of my wrists.

He cut a circle with an X through it and I screamed in pain.

He placing the knife on one of his tentacles and cut it.

There was black....blood?

He then dropped his blood into my open wound and I winced at the pain...

It made a burning feeling.

The tears slipped out of my eyes and I opened them.

Toby, Masky and Hoodie were all lying on the ground.

Slender dropped me and I passed out.

Important:

// ok I have been reading the story myself and I've realized there are tones of mistakes and sentences that make no sense at all. In sorry about these and I'm going to fix them, eventually. Sorry again and I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Bai! //