Blush Part 1

Keith's P.O.V.

      "KEEEF!!!" I heard Shiro yell, I rolled my eyes. Shiro was my brother and he probably needed help choosing an outfit for a date with his boyfriend. I slammed the door to my room and sprinted down the stairs. Once I was down I saw Shiro and his boyfriend, holding a red backpack. "Good morning Keith." Adam greeted me. I nodded, or in my language, 'Morning'. The reason I have my own "language" is because I don't talk that much. I don't open up or show my feelings ever, and I'm really shy. I got caught off from my thinking by Shiro saying in a "dad" voice, "Keith, we decided since we just moved here, that your going to a public school."

        My mouth dropped down in disgust and confusion. You see I was homeschooled for so long since people bullied me for being quiet, losing my parents, and being gay. Which that's another story. Anyways, I've been homeschooled for so long I almost forgot how to socialize. I only ever talk to Shiro and Adam and I've never really opened up to anyone else, I don't know if I'm ready for this.

           "Keith, I don't want any excuses, you're going to make friends. Heck I can introduce you to my friends." I flinched at the thought of it, Shiro is a bit of a weirdo. I can only imagine how weird they're going to be. "Do I have to?" I asked in a small voice. Adam sighed, "Keith, we want you to have more friends then just us." I huffed in response, "You guys aren't my friends, you're pretty much my dads." Shiro smirked at this, "Well it's uncool to be friends with your dad, so go make new friends!" He then pushed me out the door, and locked it. I banged on the door for them to open up, "Come back at seven!" And with that they locked me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out to the park and decided to hang there while they were probably watching tv. I chose a spot under a tree and took out a sketch book that I conveniently had in my backpack. I took out a pencil and starting sketching hippos on my paper. I didn't notice but a tall freckled Cuban boy walked up to me and started a conversation.

"Hey."

I jumped out of my skin and dropped my sketchbook in a pile of mud.

"Oh! I am so sorry! I will get you a new one! I PROMISE!" He panicked.

I laughed and waved it off, I then asked him, "Is there a chance you know Takashi Shirogane? Or Shiro?"

He nodded yes, "Yeah, why?" He then gasped and said, "Why are you his boyfriend he's always talking about?!?" He asked.

I laughed and shook my head, "He's my brother."

He than sighed and looked at the sketchbook again.

"Can I get your number? I can text you when I get you a new sketchbook."

"Oh, uh yeah." He held out his phone and I popped my contact in his phone.

"Keith, huh. My name's Lance." He held his hand out and I shook it.

I then walked away, it was a little past seven and I had to go home. That was weird, I actually talked to him like it was nothing. He must be special. I then started to feel some heat rise to my cheeks.

A/N:

This chapter was terrible, mostly because I can't write. BUT TWO MORE DAYS TILL I GET TO SEE MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 BUT TWO MORE DAYS TILL I GET TO SEE MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!