CHAPTER ELEVEN FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN

Start from the beginning

I looked at Piper and she nodded.

"I want you to tell me who threw that spell!" Piper said charmspeaking the wizards.

"It was me!" a boy from Slytherin said.

"Well, thank you for your honesty, Mr. Goyle. I'll tell Headmistress McGonagall we know who is the responsible of that terrible incident" Jason said, Piper and him went flying to the castle.

"Okay cupcakes! I want you to go through this obstacle race!" Leo said with a baseball bat in his hand.

"Leo, your reproduction of Coach Hedge is very good" Frank said laughing.

"What are you looking at cupcakes? Give me twenty" he said pointing the bat towards us demigods, we all did what he said just because we couldn't stand of not doing anything while we waited for the ones in the castle to come back.

"Frank," Reyna said, "we need to call Camp Jupiter to see if Octavian hasn't burn anything yet" she said, they both stood up and went to the lake.

Percy was finishing healing the students injured, he was looking weak, he should have used a lot of energy. I walked towards him, leaving Leo talking to a Gryffindor girl.

"Hey Seaweed Brain" I said.

"Hey" he said.

We walked holding hands, we hadn't been alone since Tartarus, it was nice to have some time with my boyfriend.

"Hey Wise Girl, do you want to go dinner tonight?" he asked.

"Sure, but where?" I asked

"I heard there was a room that appeared if you pass three times in its hall thinking in what you need" he told me.

We were talking about camp and our families, since we returned from Greece; we were just a week with them. I missed my dad, and Percy missed his mom and stepdad, Paul Blofis.

"So, tell me, are you still planning on living in New Rome and go to college there?" I asked him. He was about to answer me but Leo came rushing.

"Guys! There is a meeting in the Great Hall" he told us catching his breath.

We rushed to the castle and to the Great Hall. The tables were gone.

"All house heads! I want you here with me" the Headmistress said.

"What's this all about?" Percy asked me.

"I don't know, maybe it has to do with what happened in class" I told him.

I saw Bryony with red eyes and bloody clothes next to McGonagall.

"Today there was a terrible event in DAM class, one student threw the bleeding curse to another one, this would mean expulsion, since the student cursed almost died from loss of blood, so I inform you all that if something like that happens again, the responsible will be put under the Ministry custody for them to tell what would happen" Minerva said.

"Told you" I told Percy.

"Well, now after that sad notice, I will give you a good notice, the triwizard tournament will take place here this year, only students above seventeen can participate!" she said. What's the triwizard tournament? "Since Beauxbatons (spelling?) Won't be able to come, Chiron told me that demigods will participate. Headmaster Krum and his Dumstrang students will be arriving by meal. Please, prepare the castle" and with that, a big rock goblet appeared next to Professor McGonagall, Mr. Flitwick jumped backwards.

I went where McGonagall was standing.

"Professor, what is the triwizard tournament?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's a tournament in which three wizards -this time two wizards and a demigod- will play to reach a considerably amount of money. There are three tasks to complete, I wish some of you could participate" McGonagall said.

We headed to the Argo II but Bryony stayed in the castle.

"What happened Brie?" Jake asked.

"My sister is in Hospital Wing, see you at meal, guys" She said, Nico and Hazel looked at her, but she nodded. The only one that didn't went with us to the Argo was Jake, who stayed with Bryony until meal.

***

It was meal time, we headed to the Great Hall, my date with Percy was canceled because of the Dumstrang arrival.

We all seated in the professors' table at the front.

Then, a beat started and boys came in, they were all like seventeen or more.

As I promised to @goddess_of_annoying here it is. I'm sorry I upload it at this time, but I went to the dentist.

Hhhmm, oh, yeah, read @silenaandcharlee story, she is an amazing writer, she is writing a Frozen Fanfic, please, read her story.

:*

Thank you for reading guys.