CHAPTER ELEVEN FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Flowers for you, jerk!" Nico pointed his sword at Malfoy, he raised his own Sparta.

"You don't even know how to use a Sparta!" Hazel told him raising her own.

"Let him go, you two!" Bryony told her siblings, "I will teach the class how to use a sword, and he will teach them how not to guide themselves by the size. Put on an armor, Malfoy; or this is going to hurt you" she said.

"Let's see what are you made of, princess!" he made noticeable when he said 'princess' as if he had already called her that.

"You little son of..." Jake said going towards him with a spear in his hand but Frank and Jason stopped him.

"This is my fight, Jake" Bryony said.

"But, Brie!" I heard Isabella saying.

"Isabella, stay out of this, I don't want you hurt" my friend replied.

They started fighting, Bryony got out her dark sword and her armor appeared, Malfoy wasn't that bad, but Bryony was so much better, in one second of distraction, Malfoy disarmed her and he smirked, but she kept fighting, her hands were bleeding, because of the times she stopped the huge Imperial Gold sword, then she said "Death" and a black dagger flew to her hand, she kept fighting, and she was winning. Bryony was faster than Malfoy, she was just playing with him, and I knew she could do much better than this. Then, Bryony disarmed him and with the powers Hazel thought her a few weeks ago, she took the golden sword in her free hand. Bryony won without effort.

"And that, is how you win a battle" Bryony said.

"You cheated!" Pansy said.

"How could I cheat?"

"You used a wand to lift up Draco's sword, it's obvious" she said.

"I don't have any wand" Bryony said putting her hands in a surrender way.

"You!" Pansy pointed at Isabella McGonagall, "You helped her, you little prat!"

"I didn't do anything!" the blue eyed girl said.

"That's right, how someone so unusable could do a spell?"

"Back up, Parkinson" a red head boy, Ron Weasley pointed his wand at Pansy.

Slytherin and Gryffindor formed lines and they all pointed their wands to the other house. I heard someone say 'spelling-armors'? What's that? A wand from Slytherin flew out of its owner. Then, spells started flying from one side to another, I heard someone say 'imperious' and someone say 'Crucio' I think they are unforgivable curses, because everyone stopped.

"What's going on here?" I heard a male voice say, it was Professor Weasley.

"Percy! There are people injured, make the water heal them!" I told him. I started to bark orders to my fellow companions, "Bryony... where's Bryony?" I asked Jason, he pointed at my friend. She was on her knees, above a lot of blood, she was crying.

"No! No! No!" I heard her scream; she was swinging holding the torso of Isabella McGonagall in her arms, "Please, Isa! Wake up!" she cried.

Professor Weasley was there too, astonished. Then, Bryony stopped crying, she rose in her feet with the bleeding body of Isabella in her arms.

"She is gone, Bryony" Nico said.

"No, she is not; her spirit is fighting to come back. I won't let her die, McGonagall will know what to do" she said. Shadows consumed her and her siblings and Professor Weasley followed.

"Who threw that spell?!" I shouted, everyone stayed quiet, "I asked, who in Hades threw that spell?!" still silent, I will have someone of the Ministry to check every single wand if you don't tell me!" I said. Still no one said anything, "Have it your way then!"