One question. One answer.

Jake's P.o.v

It's been a week since Katrine escaped. I can't seem to get her out of my life! My biggest mistake was involving her in my life.

According to my sources she payed a guard some money and he helped her get away. I'm just glad she hasn't bothered us. I have to make sure my security is around pumpkin twenty four sevens, because if anything happens to her I will never forgive myself.

"Don't bother putting it in a bag" I said to the woman. She handed the box to me and I shoved it to me and I shove it in my pocket.

Today is going to be amazing. Life changing. I'm honestly excited. Especially since Diana and I are taking this weekend off. Finally some alone time. I really needed it.

I haven't heard from my mother since she apologized to Diana and honestly... I don't miss her.

I have enough drama in my life already. Now that Katrine escaped I have to watch our backs. Not only mine. She is such a crazy bitch. She nearly drove me and Diana apart. I've come to find out she was the one that hired the blue head chic to follow me, then kiss me. I regret putting myself with her, but she's the past and that's all she'll ever be. I know we all have regrets and she's my biggest regret, but as I said, she's the past.

My future is Diana. The apple of my eyes. The woman that changed me.

I can't help but be thankful for her everyday. I never thought a woman would influence my life so much. I love her.

I can't think about losing her, because when I do... I feel like I'm losing my mind.

As I got in my car I couldn't help but think, where would my life be if I hadn't met her?

"You got it?" Lyle asked starting the engine.

"I did"

"I told you this day would come" I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes.  Today is the day. I'm so excited words can't explain how I'm feeling at this moment.

Diana's P.o.v

"I'm really excited to be here" I turned to Jake and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"I know. You picked it. I told you we could fly out if you like"

"That's too expensive"

"I can afford it" he said running his hand through his hair.

"I don't want to take advantage of your money Jake"

"You're not taking advantage of my money. We have been dating for a long time babe and I haven't really taken you to anywhere that's entertaining. I want to treat you. You deserve it" he said parking the car.

I noticed he was tapping his fingers against the steering wheel and clenching his jaw. He only does that when he's nervous. Why is he nervous?

"I don't care where you take me. As long as I'm with you that's all I really care about" I took my phone from my handbag and looked at the message. It was a text from Adrianna

Make sure you give it to him good this weekend

I rolled my eyes and switched it off. No disturbance this weekend.

We got out of the car and made our way to the hotel. As we walked I noticed he kept wiping his hands in his shorts.

"Jake are you okay?"

"Babe I'm fine" he is such a terrible liar. I definitely have to find out what he's up to!

After we collected the keys we went to our room. I packed away our stuff, then went to sit on the balcony. We had a perfect view of the beach. This weekend is going to be so amazing. I finally had some good time alone with my man.