Interview

Diana's P.O.V

"Come on sis you have to eat before you go out. You can't go out on an empty stomach!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at him. He is so annoying,  but I love him. He means the world to me. My cousins came in to the dining room and started taking his side. We have lived together since we were fifteen. That's when my mother left us to go to Paris to live with her boyfriend. We haven't seen her since  then. I don't know if she is dead or alive. I don't ever want to fall in love. Love is for people who are sure they are going to make it. I don't want that... at least not for now... I just can't bother with the hurt that comes with it.

"Look Diana... I won't let you leave this house until you eat your breakfast" Vince said pouring out a cup of tea and handing it to me. I rolled my eyes at him and took the tea. I drank it down, then I ate the sandwich.

"I have to go now" I said grabbing up my bag.

"Good luck" Ariana said pulling me into a tight hug. I quickly left and went to get a bus. When I got to the office it was 8:00. The lady at the front desk whose name was Felicia took me to the waiting room. A lot of other women was there. I sat down nervously.... I was praying in my mind that I got this job.

Jake's P.o.v

My sister walked in to the room and stood in front of my desk with her arms folded. She looked so cute with her tall blonde hair and green eyes. We honestly didn't look alike. She looked like my dad and I looked like my mother. Of course I am the cute one. Isn't it obvious?

"I don't need you treating all these girls like shit when they come in for the interview" I looked at her then back at my computer screen.

" Sis if they don't please me I will kick them out faster than they walked in" I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. She shook her head and leaned against my desk.

"I wonder why I deal with your arrogant ass every day. You honestly make me sick bro. Let's get one thing straight... You won't be doing any interviews today. I will interview the girls and then anyone I like I will send to you. You are too much of a jerk for my use brother" I didn't respond to her. She is so annoying and arguing with women is not in my books. I took a sip of the coffee that was on my desk and kept staring at her. She took a gum from my desk, then walked out.

My family is so amazing and I thank God for them everyday. They stood by me and helped me to build this company. Now, this is one of the most successful companies in the world and /i intend to keep it that way. I have never been in love, nor do I gave that intention of falling in love. Women drop at my feet when they see me. All I need with them is one night. I have been with so many women it's uncountable. I honestly don't care what people think of me, I don't live by them. This world is full of so many fake people you don't know who to trust. Most women are so deceiving and I honestly can't bother with falling in love. Relationships locks you down and I honestly don't want to be locked down....

Diana'a P.o.v

A young woman came in to the room. She had on a black dress and red heels. She called in the women one by one. Each of the women came it with a sad expression on their face. I was literally shaking right now. I dipped in to my bag and took out my rag and wiped the sweat off my hands. What if I don't get this job? I have tried so hard without success. They always choose the women that looks hotter than me. Either their skirts are way above their knees or they can hardly walk in their dresses... but for me I always dress simple, but professional and it never works.

After ten minutes the woman came back in to the room. After looking at me for a while she ordered me to follow her. I followed her into a big room. The room was fully carpeted and air conditioned It was painted in grey and white. It smelled like black opium and was well decorated with flowers. You could easily tell it was a female's office. She led me to the desk and we took a seat.

"Hello how are you miss? I am Marion Grant. What's your name?"

"I'm great. My name is Diana Welsh" She skipped through the files on my desk until she found mine. After looking at it she looked back at me and smiled.

"I see where you are qualified Miss Welsh, but tell me how you found out about this job position"

"I found the position while looking for jobs online" I replied confidently

"Where do you see yourself in five years?"

"I'm glad you asked. In 5 years I see myself taking on more responsibilities, either through management or higher level individual contributions. I'm not sure which path will make sense to pursue, but I know my goal right now is to build a strong foundation and gain valuable experience so that I'll have a successful future in this industry."

"Finally, How much money are you looking to earn?" She leaned forward and stared into my eyes. I felt nervousness creep over me once again.

"Right now I'm focused on finding a job that's the right fit for my career. Once I've done that, I'm willing to consider an offer you feel is fair, but I do not have a specific number in mind yet, and my priority is to find a position that's a great fit for me."

"Well Miss Welsh... out of everyone that walked in here you are honestly the best" My heart started racing. "When can you start working?" I felt so excited I wanted to jump and scream. I am sure excitement was showing all over my face. "You will be working for my brother. Follow me" She led me to another room. She pushed the door and entered. I followed right behind her. A man in a grey expensive suit stood with his back towards us. He was staring through the window.

"Jake" he turned and faced us. My heart jumped out of my chest. I felt dizzy. If only the earth could come and swallow me up I would accept that, but to stand here facing the guy who I dumped coffee on and slap him in his is face, and to know he is going to be my boss will make anyone want to disappear.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked looking at me, then at Marion. Lord please help me......

WELL, WELL, WELL..... ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED... I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES BELOW. THANK YOU

                                         XOXO