Crazy

Diana's P.o.v

I was having an amazing dream until I heard a loud horn in my ear. I jumped up quickly only to be greeted with a bucket of water. Adrianna and Seth stood over me laughing.

"You guys are so childish!" I screamed. Vince was behind them videoing the whole thing. Why the hell am I related to these people God?

"You have been so busy lately that you have absolutely no time for us anymore" said Adrianna. I sat up and faced them.

"You guys know I love you so shut up! Work have been so stressing lately"

"Well today we will go out and have some fun fun fun!" Adrianna shouted. After they left my room I freshened up then dragged myself to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

As much as I hate to admit. I miss Jake. He's probably at home working right now. I wonder if he ever goes a day without work. Adrianna walked into the kitchen. Leaning against the counter she gave me a curious smile. I rolled my eyes and placed down my coffee.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"So when were you going to tell me about you and Jake? I saw that kiss the other night" she smirked.

"We are not dating each other. It's just a kiss and that's it"

"Okay.... but stop blushing while talking about him" she gave me a disgusted look then smiled.

"I hate you Adri"

"I am definitely going to get Jake's number and call him in order to find out what plans he has with you" she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me. I glanced down at my phone as a message came in. It was him. My heart skipped a beat.

Come over right now. It's an emergency. I need help. Please!

I quickly grabbed my things and rushed out. Maybe he's sick again or he's having a heart attack! What if he fell down the stairs! He can't Cook! What if he burnt himself?

A million thoughts ran through my head as I got on the bus. I didn't even tell Adri goodbye. I kept biting my nails and looking out the window. The bus felt as if it was going extra slow.

After what seemed like forever I reached his house. I rushed inside breathlessly. I stopped in my tracks and frowned as I noticed Jake seated on the sofa comfortably. He looked over at me and smiled.

"You're finally here" he got up and walked towards me. "I called you here to have breakfast with me"

"You told me it was an EmErGeNcY!!"

"Geez... Relax pumpkin. I had to tell you that or you would have come" I walked past him and went to the kitchen. He followed me and kept talking. I picked up one of the big iron spoons and faced him. He kept licking his lips at me like he thought that was going to turn me on. I gripped the spoon tightly and gave him one slap.

"What the he-"

"Shut up!" I slapped him on his fingers as he held on to his hand. He ran off and I chased him. Just three more slaps and I will be just fine. I thought something happened to him!!! I was so scared!!! He's going to tell me he called me so I can have breakfast!!!! DOES HE KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY I WASTED!!! As he ran up the stairs I gave him one on his foot. Upon reaching his room he turned the lock but I had already caught up with him. I slapped him twice. He dropped himself on the floor and let out a cry. He looked so helpless.

"You are crazy, crazy" he muttered. I sat down beside him and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Now you know not to mess with me. Bumpkin"