mood swings

Jake's P.o.v

I raised an eyebrow at Diana as she got up and walked to the bathroom. This is the fifth time since night she went to see. I sat up and waited for her to return.

It's been three weeks since Katrine was removed from our lives for good. She is spending life in prison, and for that I'm glad. Diana and I are finally safe. I haven't heard from my mother since she apologized to Diana.

Our wedding planning is going well. Who am I kidding?! It's terrible! We can never decide on anything! We are getting married in four weeks time and nothing is planned yet! Who knew planning our wedding would be this stressful.

We haven't even decided on the colours yet. I never thought I would ever plan a wedding, but here I am... planning my own, and despite the ups and downs... I love it.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked as Diana appeared from the bathroom. She rolled her eyes in disgust. She has been so moody lately. " You know I'm just concerned about you right?"

"I'm not feeling well, so please... don't speak to me!" She flung herself on the bed and covered her head with the sheet.

"I love you pumpkin"

"Whatever" she muttered. I started dozing off when I heard soft crying. My eyes snapped open. Diana sat with her legs to get chin.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked sitting up. She moved towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I don't know what's wrong. I just feel sad" she said burying her head in my chest. "Do you really love me?" She asked.

"Of course babe. Where is this coming from?" She didn't respond.

I gently rubbed her back until she fell asleep. I don't know what's going on with her. Yesterday she threw knives from the kitchen at me.l because I tasted her mix without her permission.

She has been really emotional at everything I say or do.Two days ago I shouted at her for annoying me and she just sat down and cried. Normally she would retaliate. As I said... I don't know what's wrong with her.

I'm sure it's not her period because she never acted this way on her period before.

She also has been eating a lot lately. Maybe if you give her a cow she would swallow it in one go. I've had to order pizza almost every night and she would sir and eat it by herself. I had no idea she could eat this much.

The next morning

I got up and showered then I grabbed my laptop and went downstairs. I have been working from home for the past weeks. We only go to the office once in a while, especially if I have a meeting, because of our wedding preparations.

I placed my laptop on the sofa and went to the kitchen. Diana stood by the window looking outside. I made my way towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck.

"How are you this morning?"

"Better, I guess"

"Your mood has been a little off lately. Is something bothering you that you want to talk about?" She turned and faced me.

"I just get so sad sometimes." She took a deep breath. "Do you think I'm losing my mind?"

"Of course" I replied jokingly. She rolled her eyes and walk past me. I shared my breakfast and ate it. About ten minutes later I went to join Diana.

Diana's P.o.v

I sat on the sofa and took up a book filled with wedding dresses. They were all so beautiful but I couldn't decide on what to choose. I felt like I'm preparing for a maths exam.

I looked up as Jake sat down on the sofa adjacent to me.

"I want to do something for you" he smiled

"What's that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Paint your nails"

I laughed at his statement.

"You can't even cook. How are you going to paint my nails?"

"Cooking is different"

"I'm sure you can't do it"

He ignored me and went to our room. He came back with a huge bag of beauty products. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not only talented in bed you know" he winked at me. I blushed. "First..." He took my legs and placed it in his lap.
"I'm going to shave these beautiful legs" he ran his hands up to my thigh and back to my ankles. I smiled in admiration. I want to see what he's going to do. The great Jake Grant. He kept wetting my legs for a few minutes, then he took the shaving cream into his hand and spread a thin, even layer over the surface of my legs.

"Hmmm... I wonder if you're going to do this right" I said smiling.

"When I'm done you'll beg me to shave your legs whenever you want them shaved.

"We'll see about that, Mr Grumpy" after he finished with the shaving cream, he grabbed a razor and started shaving my legs, Beginning at my ankle, slowly and carefully he shave upward.

I was actually impressed! I've never seen a man do this before. He was so gentle. I was actually blushing. He's such an amazing man and everyday he keeps surprising me and making me fall in love with him even more. I'm glad I said yes, because I can never imagine myself without him. He's rude to the outside world, but when you get to know him, he's sweet, romantic... and a little childish.
I guess that's what makes us good together. Most people don't like childish. I guess they are too matured? I don't know... but I love us playing pranks on each other and getting on each other's nerves. Me hiring a clown for his birthday. I like that because we don't act around each other... it's kinda cute.

"What's going on through your head? You're awfully quite"

"I'm just thinking about how cute you are" I used my left hand to play in his hair while I spoke. He looked up at me and smiled. "I never saw you as this type of guy. You're amazing. I've seen so many sides of you."

"That's because I love and trust you. I can't wait to make you my wife"

After he finished I went to the bathroom and washed my legs. When I returned I sat down and placed my legs back on his lap. He dried them, then moisturizer them.

"Time to paint your nails" he took out the nail polish and winked at me. I really want to see what he's going to do.

As he uncork the bottle a feeling of nausea came over me. I jumped up immediately and made my way to the bathroom, but before I could get there I threw up. Jake immediately rushed to my side I almost vomit out my entire stomach.

Jake lifted me off my feet and took me to the bathroom. I washed out my mouth and brushed my teeth, then he took me to the room and placed me gently on the bed.

I felt awful.

"I'm going to call the doctor" he said.

"No. I'll be fine. I've been feeling this way since week. Just let me sleep"

"Okay. I'll... I'll try to make some soup fo-" he paused for a moment. "I'll just order soup" he kissed me, then got up.

I really don't know what's wrong with me!

I know it's time zone is different...

To all those celebrating Christmas now Merry Christmas!!! 🎊🎉🎉🎉 and to all those who will br celebrating tomorrow Merry Christmas Eve!!!