Trip

Diana's P.o.v

Mr Grumpy's birthday is two days from now and I'm planning a party. Something I'm terrible at doing. When I say terrible I literally mean terrible!!!

But this time around shits gonna be so different. I made sure he didn't suspect anything. He always keeps mentioning his birthday, but I ignored him and even though he didn't show it he was mad. I could hear him screaming at me in his head. I am definitely going to make this birthday of his memorable.

He went out with Lyle, Seth and Vince. They claim it's a guy trip. Us girls are not invited. I really hate the. Since they are doing that we girls will be doing our own thing.

About ten minute later we left for Trentintent hotels. Honestly... all I could think about is the amazing food that was going to be there. I sat in the back with Alexandria, while Marion and Adriana sat in the front. Alexandria was already dozing off. I wined down the window and allowed the cool air to slap me across my face. My hair blew in the breeze.

My mind went back to the party I'm planning for Jake. Almost everything is ready and I'm super excited. Plus I'm the one who will be baking the cake. I'm 100 percent sure this party will turn out lit!!!

We pulled up at the hotel two hours later. I didn't even get the chance to settle in my room the girls came and dragged me to the beach side. I lay on my beach bed and put on my shades.

"I wonder if Jake is alright" I said turning to Marion.

"Can we not talk about my crazy brother and just enjoy the party for once?" She replied applying sunscreen to her body. She's right one day away from him can't hurt. At least  I don't have his overprotective ass babying me. This day is going to be fun.

Jake's P.o.v

Hanging out with the guys was one of the best decisions I made. I was away from my miserable, yet beautiful girlfriend. Not that I don't miss her but time away from all the girls is amazing.

I got up from the sofa and walked to the balcony where I had the perfect view. Even though I was going to spend only one day here I planned to make the most of it.

About half an hour later I met the others at the bar.

"Let's play flip the cup" Vince said pouring out a drink.

"Are you guy kids?" I replied laughing.

"Naaah that's you and Diana. You know? Childish" Seth replied sipping his drink. I took a gulp and placed down my cup.

"Flip the cup is for babies brother"

"You just can't handle drinking. So weak" vince laughed. I smirked and shook my head. They don't know the beast I am.

"Let's play then"

Three hours later

We entered the room where the strippers were and I took a seat. I ran my hands through my hair and poured myself a glass of wine. A beautiful dark skinned woman with grey eyes, brown hair and a nice ass walked towards me and started dancing... and yes... I was enjoying it... I'm a man after all... but I had no intention of sleeping with this woman. She really looked nice though. Ma-

"Jake Grant!" I  recognized the voice immediately and spun around to face an angry cute Diana. What the hell was she doing here?! She walked towards the woman, grabbed her ponytail and flung her across the room, then she grabbed my tie and pulled me closer to her. She placed her lips on mine, but she didn't kiss me.

"I really don't want to embarrass you Mr Grant...but when we get upstairs I'm going to kill you. So please when you're finished meet me at my room so I can hang you from the ceiling.