A promise

Diana's P.o.v

I let out a loud scream and jumped off the bed. I looked around in fright. I couldn't recognise the room I was in. It was huge, but it had very little furnitures. My heart was pounding rapidly in my chest. I have  been kidnapped!!!! What am I going to do?! I looked around for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

I slowly made my way towards the door. I bet there are a lot of men guarding my door. I noticed a gulf stick leaned against the wall. I grabbed it and clutched it tightly. As I opened the door I saw a man remove his hand from the door handle. Lifting the golf stick I Slapped him across his head. He cried out out on pain and held onto his head. It was at that moment I noticed his voice. It was Jake.

"Are you crazy?!" He asked turning towards me. I stared at the huge swelling above his eye. It was already bleeding. I know that it must've hurt, but I couldn't control the laughter. It was just funny to see the great Jake Grant bleed. He shot me an angry look and I became serious at once. No time for jokes Diana! I scolded myself.

"I thought someone kidnapped me! I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

"You just slapped me on the head and laughed. Of course I'm fine" I laughed again.

"Next time you'll knock before entering Mr Grant.. by the war where are we?" I asked folding my arms.

"This is one of my other houses. It was  nearer to the bar you were at. A bar almost out of town! You're crazy." He said walking past me. He entered the room and started dressing his wounds.

After he finished he walked towards me and crossed his arms. "From now on you won't be drinking"

"Excuse me? You can't tell me what to do!" I spat. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"How much did you drink last night?"

"Well... hmm... ten hot guys walked into the bar and approached me... so that's ten drinks" I watched as his facial expression changed. He kept biting his teeth together and cleching his fist.

"What do you mean by hot guys approached you?!"

"Adrianna and I made a bet. Each hot guy that approaches me I will drink to them"

"You should probably read the messages you sent me" he took out his phone and showed me them. I opened my eyes widely. I can't believe I was sexting him! Now I really need to find a way to disappear out of these awkward situations! I needed to disappear from here right now. They say you show your true feelings towards someone when drunk. I wonder how truthful this is?

"I.. you do know this is a mistake right?"

"I always have to come save you whenever you mess up" he shook his head and focused his gaze on me. He's right tho. He always has to come and save me... and for that I will try not to get him into any more trouble...

Who am I kidding? I will get him into more trouble!

"I haven't even thanked you"

"Don't... I care about you Diana"  he shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled.

He shows the world the worst side of him, but if they knew him. If they knew how amazing he is they would be surprised. He's sweet and kind hearted... yet he makes people think of him as an ass. I get that's his way of making them respect him! But I  respect him because he's an amazing person! "Anyways grab something from the kitchen for breakfast. My driver will drop you home and you are still expected to be at work whether or not you are hung over. You'll know to make better decisions next time" I rolled my eyes at him as he exited the room. He's so cruel!