Changed

Diana's p.o.v
I've conquered the beast! Well... kinda. He got arrested because of me and I had no remorse. The powerful Jake Grant got arrested. You should have seen his face. He was so pissed and he kept yelling at the officers to let him free. It  was funny to watch.

"When I get out I will end all of your careers! Miss Welsh You will regret this!"

After what seems like forever Jake walked out of the police station and he was not pleased. Lyle came and bailed him out. I tried to contain myself from laughing at him, but I couldn't help it. He walked towards me and frowned.

"You are in so much trouble Miss Welsh!" He screamed? Which made me laugh even more.

"You two are really meant for each other"  Lyle exclaimed. He leaned against the car and took out his phone. "When you two are finished let me know so I can leave here. Jake grabbed onto my waist and pulled me towards him gently.

"Do you really want to start this game? Because I am a better player" he spoke confidently. I smiled at him.

"There's no one in the world who can beat a woman when it comes on to revenge, Mr Grant" he smiled and leaned in closer to me. A shiver went down my spine as he tightened his grip on my waist a little. I kept my eyes focused on his.

"Let's play then, Miss Welsh" he released his grip and we got into the car. We didn't bother going back to the office since it was already late. Upon reaching my house I stripped of my clothes, took a quick shower then dived into bed.

The next morning

As I reached the office I heard Jake barking at one of the employee. He seemed to be in a very terrible mood. As I approached him I felt someone cover my eyes from behind.

"Really? Chris"

"You know me well" he said after removing his hands. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my skirt. He placed his hand on my waist and stepped closer to me.

"MiSs WeLsH!!!!" Jake barked. I spun around only to see him walking towards me. He looked like an angry bull. Chris walked off quickly before he got to me. "My office now!" He barked. I felt so embarrassed as the other employees stared at me, but he didn't seem to care.

Upon reaching inside his office he turned towards me. "What was that?! You think I wouldn't see him touch you?! Stay away from Chris!"

"You can't tell me what to do?! We aren't even dating and here you are acting all jealous" he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned his back towards me. He gazed through his window for a while, then faced me.

"You know I like you Diana." He replied softly. He took another deep breath. "I'm sorry" I widened my eyes in surprise. He just apologized! He deserves a medal!

"I had no idea you could apologize" I crossed my arms and smiled. Shaking his head he walked towards the cabinet. Taking out a bottle of vodka he poured one glass for himself.

"I would pour a glass for you, but I won't go through another episode with you" I rolled my eyes at him and took a seat.

"What do you want me to do today" he placed down the cup and took a seat beside me. "Nothing. Let's start with you telling me about yourself. I want to get to know you better"

***
I was deep in my sleep when I felt something burn my lip, slightly. I jumped up quickly, only to see Jake standing over me and laughing. He had rolled up a piece of paper and lit it in my mouth.

"Oh my God are you ten?"

I stared all the daggers I could find at him. He smiled and leaned against his desk. He kept licking his lips as he looked at me. I was already planning my next revenge against him  and it would be big.