The Hotel room

Diana's p.o.v

Seth dropped me at Jake's house at 8:00 a.m. I still don't understand why they get along so well. They were in the kitchen talking. It annoyed me so much to see my brother talking with the enemy. Jake is literally trying his best to spite me.  I honestly wish he gets stuck so I don't have to see his face. I just want to strangle him... He is so rude! His sister and cousins are super sweet, but he's a bitch.

We left the house at exactly 9:00. It took us one hour to reach the airport. I can't help he owns a jet. This is the first time I would travel in one. The pilot whose name is Mark greeted us. I followed him inside the jet. It was luxurious. It was like a house. It had sofas, beds a freaking kitchen!!!! I kept looking around in surprise. This is freaking amazing! We sat down. In five minutes the plane took off.

Couple hours later we got to Paris. It was so beautiful. More beautiful than what the books says. This is the only good thing about Jake... I get to go In a freaking jet and fly to paris!  I wish I could walk around but Jake was not having that. We got in to the limo that was waiting and left. Jake and I sat at the back with his driver at the wheel. The drive was so long and boring and Jake kept staring at his phone the whole time. In times like these I wish he was tormenting me. I decided to break the silence

"Is this the first time you are going to Paris Mr Grant?" I asked turning towards him. He kept his eyes glued to the phone.  

"No I've been there many times"

"What's your favorite food?"

"Baked chicken"

"What your favorite drink?"

"Orange juice"

"What's your fav..."

"Will you keep quiet and stop asking questions Miss Welsh?"

"I'm really bored"

"You know I really don't care right?" I rolled my eyes have turned my back to him. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Jake's p.o.v

We finally reached the hotel. I looked over to see Diana getting up. I got out as Sam, my driver opened the door for me. Diana was already outside standing with her back to me. Next time I will definitely tape her mouth so she doesn't talk to me. She headed towards the luggage compartment and started to take out her bags.  I stopped her immediately.

"The driver will take up your luggage" I lead her inside. I went towards the desk clerk to ask about our rooms. He checked his register then looked back at me.

"Ummmm... Sir we only have one room reservation here for you and all the other rooms are filled at this time"

"What do you mean by one?! Check again" he scanned the register again and shook his head. I got even more upset.

"Don't play with me I need two separate rooms!"

"I'm so sorry sir all the rooms are filled" I stormed off towards Diana .

"What's wrong" she asked worried.

"They have made some mistakes with our rooms. I ordered two separate rooms and they only made note of one and the worst thing is they have no more rooms available" I shouted angrily.

Diana's P.o.v

"Do you....mind.... sharing the same room" he replied scratching his head. The look oh gave me was so weird and sneaking. I swore I saw him smirk. The thought of sharing a room with him was crazy. He's crazy! Just when I thought things could get worse. He was going to torment me now. Seeing  everyday is bad, but sharing a room.... It's even the worst. I would rather be placed in a dungeon with dragons then to lie in the same room with him.

"Y... yes... sure" I replied muttering. I can't believe I'm sharing the same room with him moreover the same bed, I shook at the thought. He nodded and I followed him to the room. When we got there Jake unlocked the door, he told the driver to leave the bags inside. The room was huge..... it was decorated in grey and white. A huge diamond chandelier. It had three sofas a centre table, which had on some roses and a huge bed in the corner. The room was fully carpeted in white. It had the perfect view as it overlooked the sea.

"I'll be back soon, don't let anyone in." He said closing the door behind him. A minute without him is just amazing. I sent a message to Seth, Vince and  Adrianna informing them that I had reached safely. After Jake didn't arrive in ten minutes I decided to go to the bathroom and take a cold shower.

 After showering I pulled on a t-shirt and a shorts. I laid on the bed texting Seth when the door opened and he came in taking off his shirt. I nearly choked on his sexiness. I never imagined he was this sexy without a shirt and trust me I imagine him without his shirt a lot!!!

"Excuse me... but you do realize I'm still in the room.... right?" I  sat yo 5.

" So? "Never seen a shirtless guy before Miss Welsh? Don't worry you'll get used to it and you won't have to drool so much"

He then walked towards his suitcase taking out some clothes and headed for the bathroom. I felt something rushing throughout my body. I tried to control my feelings by taking deep breaths.

After he came from the bathroom he lay on the bed, but at the far end.

"We have a lot to do tomorrow, so I'll suggest you get some sleep" he said staring at the television.
****
Jake's p.o.v

The next day came by quickly. I had so much work to finish up today. I have a meeting with MBA company. We were on our way there now. My body feels really tired. I looked over at Diana as she stared out the window amazed at the view.

When we got to the company the receptionist lead us to where the meeting was taking place. As I entered the room the middle aged man, whose name is Sam Croskill got up and greeted me.

"If it isn't the great Jake Grant! Youngest billionaire!" I shook his hand firmly. "This is my son Jared" I shook his hand also, then introduced Diana to him. I watched as he undressed her with his eyes which made me mad! I sat down and she sat beside me.

"So you reached out to my company a couple weeks ago. You expressed your interest in partnering with us in starting a retail business in Grenoble. Yesterday I came to find out that it has collapsed? Now tell me what the hell you did with all the money and shipments I sent to your company." I tried my best to be as calm as possible. I  hated losing money! My company has branches all over the world. I'm going to have to pay the one In france a visit because it seems as if they are fucking with my money. I shouldn't have to leave my country to come here for this.

"Well... I left it in the hands of my son and-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"Mr. Croskill I  expect to get Back my money and the money worth of shipments in two weeks or else I promise to bring down your company...." He nodded and I got up.  I shook hands with them, then left. I walked briskly to the car with Diana behind trying to keep up.

"You are so rude" she stated as we got in the car.

"Tell me something I don't know Miss Welsh"

"You should try nice"

"Being nice gets you killed. Now shut up and let me reflect"

"Reflect on your sins you dumb fuck" she stated under her breath, but loud enough for me to hear. I turned and faced her. I slid over so my body could touch hers.

"What are doing Mr" I placed my finger on her lips, shutting her up.
"Miss Welsh I have put up with your back talk for so long and you just keep tempting me" I ran my hands over her soft lips and smiled. Let her keep the attitude because now I'm starting to like it!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter