25.

"Luke, let's dress each other," I giggled as he ran his fingers through my hair.

He sat up and rested on his arm. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm picking your outfit and you're picking mine," I said and I went over to his closet and immediately started to dig out some of his clothes.

"Hm, no black," I said as I tossed his dark shirts off to the side.

"That's like all my shirts," Luke said and pouted as I held up a green Kurt Cobain shirt.

"I think that this shirt with some skinny jeans would work," I said as I tossed him the shirt and the ripped skinny jeans.

Luke nodded and went to pull the shirt he was wearing off.

I looked down at my feet.

"You don't need to look away," he replied.

"O-Okay," I turned towards him and blushed, seeing him shirtless. My eyes wondered down to his unbuttoned jeans and I thought about how it would feel with his- I quickly looked back at Luke's eyes.

I shouldn't be having these thoughts about him. But fuck, he was so hot. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning just by looking at him.

"Are you okay, Ashton?" Luke asked me as he took his jeans off.

"Yes," I replied quickly. I could feel my body practically beg for his and my heart was pounding loudly. I shifted uncomfortably to stop myself from throwing myself into his arms.

Luke chuckled softly as he put his new pair of jeans on.

"I'll be right back," Luke replied and went into the bathroom.

I sat on his bed and looked around his room. There was no where for me to go to escape these feelings.

I slid my hand down my jeans and rubbed the outside of my boxers. The bathroom door opened and I pulled my hand out, jumping off the bed.

"Did I startle you enough?" Luke asked, his hair in a perfect quiff.
I nodded, slowly and giggled with a blush forming. "Let's go with that."

Luke nodded and went over to me, taking my shirt off. He looked at my chest before going into his closet and pulling out a baby blue button up shirt. He tossed the shirt to me and gave his closet a second glance before choosing a pair of black skinny jeans.

"You'll look hot. Wear it."

I blushed as I put the shirt over my binder and slid the jeans on. I looked too natural for a date, but I guess it's only fair since I never exactly told him where we planned on going.

"So where did we plan on going?" Luke asked with a blissful smile.

I put my finger on his lips to hush him. "Sh, just because we dressed up, doesn't mean we are going anywhere."

Luke pouted and I giggled. I took hid hand snd brought him outside to the car.

"Can you drive?" Luke asked and I shook my head. He wasn't able to drive either since he had his license taken away last month for reckleas driving.

"Then how are we going somewhere?"

I brought him into the car. "You just have to live a little," I replied with a grin, climbing into the driver's seat.

I started the car up. "Do me a favor and grab me that tape," I said and pointed to the cassette tape that was on the floor by my feet.

Luke nodded and picked the tape up. He looked at it. "Luke's Favorites and Songs That Remind Me Of Him," Luke read with a smile. "Is this some mixtape?"