7.

I watched as Luke got up and left the restaurant, leaving me alone once again.

I hummed to myself as I walked back home. "Oh, hey Ashley. Where have you been?" My dad asked me as I walked back inside.
"It's Ash, dad."

"Can you just answer my question please? Where were you?" My dad asked with a more stern tone.
"I was out with a friend, we went for breakfast," I said quietly as I took off my beanie, revealing my short hair.

"What did you do to your hair?"
"I cut it," I said, a small smile appearing on my lips.
"Why? I don't like it," my dad said as he crossed his arms. I looked at him, studying his every move.

"It wasn't your choice, it was mine. I really like it. Anyways, I'm going to the movies tonight with a few friends and I won't be back until later," I said and I pushed my way upstairs.

----

I stripped down to my ace bandage and a pair of shorts as I laid down and started rubbing my clit again. It's been a while since I actually had the time to think about Luke being sexy. I moaned quietly in pleasure, rubbing faster.

----

My phone rang interrupting my moment and I groaned, seeing that it was Luke calling me. I answered the phone quickly, left hand still rubbing my clit. "H-Hello?"

"Hey, Ashton! I was wondering if I can bring Michael, a friend of mine, to the movies with me."

"Sure, can I bring Calum?"
"Calum?"
"Y-Yeah, he's my friend."
"Okay, I'll see you around six thirty then since the movie is at seven."
"Oh, f-fuck!" I mumbled quietly, hoping Luke didn't hear me.
"I'll see you later then," Luke said and hung up.

----

Moments later I finished myself off and changed into a new pair of underwear. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tee shirt, putting my hoodie on over that.

I took a deep breath as I called Calum and waited for him to answer. I don't know why, but I've been having trouble breathing. I just passed it off as the fact that my dad smokes around me.

"Hi. How's my little sister?" Calum asked into the phone. I closed my eyes at his soft voice that I missed hearing so much.
"I'm good."
"That's great! What's up?"
"Come to the theater tonight. Luke and I are going to see a movie and his friend Michael is coming."
"You're going to the movies with them? They're bad influences. I don't want you hanging out with them."

"Calum," I pleaded, "just go for me."
I could hear him sigh on the other line.
"Okay. What time am I meeting you guys there by?"

"Six thirty," I replied.
"Okay, bye-"
"Cal?"
"Yeah angel?" My heart melted at those words and a small smile crept on to my face.
"I miss you so much," tears started to roll down my face.
"I miss you too."
"I-I'm sorry. I just miss you so much and I'm not okay whenever you ask if I am." I wiped my eyes.
"Open the window," Calum said and hung up. I looked over at the window and saw Calum. I opened the window and he came in. I hugged him sniffling. "C-Cal!" I jumped on his back and rested my head on his shoulders, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Are you ready to go?"
I nodded happily and kissed his cheek as he took me out the window carefully and drove me to the theater.

----

"The movie was great," Luke chirped as we all walked out of the theater, me still clinging on to Calum.

"Definitely," Michael agreed.
"It was great meeting you guys," he smiles at Calum and I.

"It was great meeting you both as well," Calum said and snuck a smile at Michael.
"Oo, Calum's crushing!" Luke said with a chuckle.
"I am not. There's no cute girls here!" Calum threw his hands up.
"I can be the cute girl," Michael winked and Calum quickly turned a dark red.
I just listened to their conversation, focusing on the fact that if I took one more step I might collapse. My breathing started getting heavier and I started panting.

They stopped in their tracks and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me.

I nodded, grabbing my chest. "I-I'm okay.
"Are you sure?" Calum asked and grabbed my hand. "You're not looking the greatest," Michael said with a concerning tone.

"I'm okay!" I screamed loudly. It felt like no one was listening to me.
"I-I'm okay," I said again. But I wasn't okay and I knew that. My ribs felt really heavy and everything around me was turning in circles.
Luke sighed, "are you okay?"
"Yes. I'm sure. I just need to go home and lay down," I said.

"Okay," was all Luke said before I fell to the ground and hit my head off the concrete which caused me to black out.

----

Machines were beeping every which way and the smell of sanitzier filling the white room that I was in. I opened my eyes and stretched slowly, taking in my surroundings. "Do you think she's okay?" I heard a familiar voice.
"I think she will be when she wakes up," a not so familiar voice said.

I slowly sat up in my bed and saw Calum talking to a doctor. It occurred to me that I was in the hospital.

But why?

"Calum," I called out.
Just then, Calum appeared with that same doctor that he was talking to out in the hall.
"Why am I here?"
"You passed out."
"Why?"
I looked down at myself only to notice that my chest didn't look flat anymore. My breasts were poking through the blue hospital gown.
"I hate to tell you this, Ashley, but you have broken your ribs. It'll take a few weeks for them to heal."

"There's no way they broke," I said as I started to tear up from the pain.
"Your ace bandage was too tight and that caused you to break them. I'm surprised you managed to go this long without collapsing. I recommend not using your ace bandage ever again around your chest."

I nodded as the tears fell down my cheek. The doctor left and Calum sat beside me.
"Cal, I fucked up," I said and I started to cry.
He hugged me tightly as he looked down at my bare arms. "Please explain everything. I'm here to listen."

"Promise me that you won't hate me because of this."

"I can never hate you. You're my best friend." He ran his fingers through my hair and held me close.
"My name is Ashton, I'm transgender," I said quietly, "no one knows about that. When I first met Luke, I told him that my name is Ashton and that's the only thing he knows. Later on, Luke kissed me and called me a f-faggot. That's how I got these," I said and pointed to my cuts as tears kept falling down my face. "I hope you're not mad at me for not telling you sooner."

"I'm a little upset, but I understand." Calum kissed my scars."If you ever need me, please call me."

I nodded. "Thanks."

"I love you Ashton." He wiped my tears.
I smiled at him. It made me feel better that I have him. "I love you too."

Hi guys! So this chapter was mostly to show Ashton and Calum's relationship with each other while still sticking to the plot with the movie.

Updating now because I might not have WiFi for a while.

Comment and vote to tell me your thoughts.
I love you. 💕

Word count: 1,304