15.

I woke up the next day, head pounding. "Hey, Michael? Something's off," I said as I sat up. I gently shook him awake. "Michael, wake up," I said quietly and I tried not to disturb the sleeping Calum laying on top of him.

"Michael," I whined slowly, extending the word out. I stood up quickly when a wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the bathroom knowing I was about to lose the contents in my stomach. My knees rested against the carpeted floor and my knuckles turned white from clutching onto the toilet. I emptied all the remains into the toilet and flushed it down, groaning in pain.

"Yeah, that's going to happen sometimes when you're hungover," Calum said.

I looked over my shoulder as I stood up. "How come you and Michael aren't throwing up?"

"We didn't drink as much as you," Calum replied and made his way into the bathroom.
He placed a hand on my shoulder and handed me some Ibuprofen and a glass of water.

"Thank you," I said and took the pills, washing them down with the water.

"What're we doing today?" I asked.

Calum shrugged. "School. It's Wednesday."

I nodded and grabbed my overnight bag. "Now, out," I said and grabbed my clothes. "Be sure to brush your teeth," Calum said and left, letting the door shut on his way out.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed, looking down at myself. I felt disgusted and tears formed in my eyes. Since I no longer was allowed to wear the ace bandage, binding was sort of hard to do.

My two sports bras clutched to my chest and I threw on my outfit for the day-a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a maroon shirt that read part time unicorn- the shirt was long enough to hide the fact I had breasts.

"Ashton, let's go!" Michael said from outside the door. "We're going to be late and we still need to get breakfast on the way."

"Be right out," I mumbled and fixed the shirt. I quickly brushed my teeth to get the vomit taste out of my mouth and ran my fingers through my curly hair.

----

"I want the ham, egg, and cheese on a bagel, extra toasted, with a large coffee, four creams and two sugars," Calum said into the box.

"Is that all?"

"No, sir. I also need a medium strawberry banana smoothie and a sausage burrito with mild picante sauce."

Calum looked at me. "Do you want anything?"

I shook my head and mouthed a no.

"I also just want one hashbrown and a bottle of orange juice. That's all for today."

The guy repeated the order back to us and when Calum said yes, he gave us the total and told us to move up to the window.

Calum went to pay, but immediately stopped when Michael pecked his lips. "I'll pay," he said and before Calum was able to say no, Michael handed the guy the total amount of money for all three of us.

"Michael, I would've paid," Calum said as he pulled up to the second window. We were handed our food.

"No, I wanted to babe. My treat," Michael smiled and handed me the hashbrown and the bottle of orange juice.

I focused on trying to not squeal that these two were dating.
----

"I'll see you later," Michael said and kissed Calum on the lips passionately.

Calum pulled away, smiling, and nodded with a blush forming. "

"How did this happen?" I asked with a smile tugging at my lips.