F I F T Y S E V E N

Alex's POV -

It was now mid February. Alex and Juliet had been dating for quite some time now.

They were sitting on the grass, against two trees that faced each other perfectly. It was a warm day. They were studying - revising their notes and highlighting a lot. Then Alex suddenly said, "Jules?"

"Mhm?" Her eyes didn't stray from the text.

"Have we gone out on an actual date before?"

She looked up. "No. Why?"

"I want to take you out on a date," he announced, looking very sure of himself.

She lifted an eyebrow. "You don't have to, you know. I'll date you regardless."

"Do you not want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course I do. But we don't have to. It's an unnecessary waste of money. Why not just stay in and watch movies and..." She waggled her eyebrows and grinned wickedly.

He sighed wearily. "Is that all you think about?"

"Not all the time." She blinked innocently.

He gave her a look, and said, "I am taking you out on a date tomorrow, and that is final."

She laughed. "Alright, Mr Camden. Where should I meet you?"

"I'll pick you up at nine," he said firmly.

"...nine?" She was confused.

"In the morning," he added.

There was blinking. She gaped. "M-Morning??"

"Of course," he said, as if she was stupid and shouldn't have been surprised. "The date is going to last the entire day." Alex looked mighty proud of himself.

"The whole day?" She said, her eyes huge.

"Yes. Also, change it to six. I'll pick you up at six in the morning. Is that fine for you? Ok? Ok." He nodded to himself and went back to his studying.

Juliet murmured, "Ok." She stared at him for a little while.

He lifted his head. "Yes?"

"Nothing," she said quickly, and went back to her revision, trying to conceal her slight surprise and shock.

Alex hid a smug smile.

***

- Juliet's POV -

Six. O. Fucking. Clock.

Alex came knocking on the door at exactly six o clock, when even the angels were still asleep.

It was a weekend. And here he came - this big, tall asshole with glasses and a bloody cute grin and big-arse plans.

Juliet was still in her wrinkled pyjamas, half asleep, extremely annoyed, her hair a complete mess, her lips dry, and her breath as bad as death. She was like the Medusa finally meeting Perseus in the afterword, with revenge.

She opened the door, completely unaware that she had a date today, and snarled, " what do you want you fucki - "

"Hello," he said calmly, smiling. "It's date day." This blithering -