FIFTY TWO

- Alex's POV -

Alex, Adam, Cain, Nathan, Kaito, and Varian were at Alex's dorm.

"So," Varian said, "Juliet said something very interesting to you today, huh?"

"Shut up," Alex muttered, flipping through a book.

"What happened?" Cain asked, looking curious.

"She basically admitted that they haven't had sex yet. She didn't sound very happy, either," Kaito replied, looking at Alex and chuckling.

Alex mumbled, "can we not discuss this?"

Cain said, "Alex. My boy. I know you're a virgin and you're probably scared shitless because you don't want to perform badly and - "

"And your point is?" Alex asked irritatedly.

"And my point is," Cain said, "Juliet isn't a virgin. She isn't a hesitant, shy one either. Let her handle it. She'll know what to do."

"But am I not expected to - ?"

"Stop," Adam said. "Dude. You aren't expected to do anything. You can't be blamed for being a virgin."

"It's not your fault that nobody wanted to fuck you until now," Kaito said, kindly.

"Shut up, Kaito."

"Juliet's obviously the sexually dominant one in the relationship," Adam said sagely. "And that's okay. If you're not ready, then you're not ready. I'm sure she won't push you. But if you are, then, well, let her take care of it. If you feel uncomfortable, read some books with sexual content. To familiarise yourself."

Silence.

Nathan murmured, almost impressed, "What the fuck?"

Cain said, "my friend. Forget Adam. I have just the thing for you."

Varian said drily, "fifty shades of grey? Are you joking?"

Cain handed Alex the ebook on his phone. "Yes. Chicks really dig all those things Christian is doing. Maybe you could try that too, eh, Lex."

Alex frowned as he read a random page of the book. "I'm not interested in beating my girlfriend, Anderson."

"It's not exactly beating. It's called BDSM."

"Bondage and discipline. Sadism and masochism," Adam supplied.

Nathan quirked an eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

Adam defended, "I googled it...?"

Kaito laughed. "Naughty Adam."

Alex shook his head. "I guess I can try reading this... but I doubt I'll like it. I don't want to be dominant anything. And Juliet isn't a "submissive"."

"Oh we know," Cain said, "but for roleplay's sake?"

Alex rolled his eyes. "You obviously don't know Juliet. Like hell she would even consider being someone's submissive. I'm not doing this."

"Just read it, Camden," Kaito said, exasperated. "You may find some other helpful tips there if not distasteful romance."

Cain said, "if you want, I can always suggest some porn...?"

Alex winced. "No, thank you. I'm not interested in watching a bunch of girls trying to seduce a camera."

Cain said, "Hey, man. Don't hate. Pornography is an art."