Taking Over

Taking Over

We're both met with guns pointed at us; Seth's guy has his aimed right at Seth's head while mine is lazily pointed at me.

"What's wrong is you're dead," Seth's man said with a bitch face.

Oh shit.

Seth turns slowly to fully look at his bald man. He has a straight face on as he speaks, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

The bald man smirks and nods, "Now it all makes sense."

"Oh, good," Seth nods, though you can tell that neither one of us knows what he's talking about.

"Coupla days ago, dude comes in, says his name is Richie Sanz, says that Eddie Cruickshank vouches for him. He's a big player in the flesh trade. Wants to make a deal with the Browns."

Seth's eyes pull together in confusion, both of us not hearing about Richie since he killed them off the cliff. "The Browns, huh?" Seth asks, not hiding his confusion.

"Now that I see you, it all makes sense. He ain't no Richie Sanz, he's Richie Gecko, and you, you're the other one," The bald man nods to Seth.

Nodding and giving him a fake smile, Seth says, "That's one and only to you, asshole."

"Your brother took something from me. Now, I'm gonna take something from you."

My eyes turn to my guy when I notice him move, catching him raise his shotgun steadily at me. Seth seems to notice and slightly steps in front of me, holding up his arms high and wide so it's blocking me slightly.

"Okay, wait a second. She shouldn't have to die because of my brother."

The bald man smirks at Seth, his eyes drifting over me with fire. "Maybe I got something else planned for her."

I can hear Seth gritted his teeth next to me, the realization that Seth and I are wearing little to no clothing becoming obvious to both of us. But that doesn't stop me from raising and eye at the bald man and angrily replying with, "And what's that? Because the only thing I plan on doing for you is putting my foot up your-"

Seth cuts me off, looking slightly over at me, "Okay, okay. Maybe we all should just-" Seth starts but cuts himself off with his action. In seconds, Seth had one hand on me, pushing me back while he grabs the gun that's aimed at me and slams it against my guy's head.

I watch my guy for a second as the gun is ripped from his grasp and he drops to the ground, covering a bloody nose.

Using the gun he got off my guy, Seth is able to pin the bald man to the wall. My eyes catch sight of my guy starting to recovering, and I'm quick to notice the bald guy's gun is laying on the floor. Waiting to be picked up. Waiting to be shot.

Quickly, my hands grasp the gun and I aim it at my guy as he stands. With one pull of the trigger, I shoot the man in the stomach, knocking him back on the ground. My eyes go to Seth who manages to yank the gun away from the bald man and shoot him in the stomach as well.

Both of us are breathing heavily as we look at the dead men before us. My eyes drift to Seth who seems to do the same. Both of us catch out breaths as we hear footsteps approaching us.

In seconds, Seth and I have our guns aimed up at the person, quickly realizing that it was Eddie. We lower our guns as Eddie's eyes trace over the dead bodies, acting like he's been there all this time.

When Eddie's eyes land on me, he looks at me impressively, "Huh, think I know what Seth see's in you."

I don't respond, but instead hand my gun over to Seth, "I'm getting dressed." With those words said, I turned and grab my clothes before disappearing into the bathroom.