The Girl Who Saved Seth Gecko

I don't know what was stranger, The Titty Twister or the man yelling in front of it. By the words he was saying, I was starting to realize that this wasn't no bar anymore.

"Come on in! You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in for the all-you-can-lick buffet of the most beautiful, tastiest delicacies south of the border! We've got only one item on the menu that's true, but we've got every flavor under the Mexican moon!"

We started to head for the entrance, where the cowboy hat man was yelling. Before we made it to the man, Jacob suddenly stops with Scott and Kate, grabbing Richie, Seth, and my's attention.

"I did my part. We got you across the border. I'm not taking my children inside. We're done."

"Fine. You three stay out here with the devil's rejects, have your own little Altamont," Seth says as he waves the RV keys in his fingers.

"That wasn't the deal," Jacob said angrily.

Seth shoved the key into his pocket, "No, the deal was that we stick together until Richie and I finish our deal."

Jacob didn't say another word, seeming to recall that deal.

The cowboy hat guy continued to talk, sickening me slightly. "You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in! We got pan dulce of every flavor for you and any way you like it, with all the fillings Apple, Pumpkin, Strawberry! Come on in and get it!"

I wondered how serious this guy was. What the club shuts down, does he still talk this way or is he just trying to get customers?

Suddenly, the cowboy hat guy notices the six of us stopping near him. His eyes quickly look towards me, licking his lips as he slowly makes his way towards me. "Hold it, now. Hold it. A new item has just been added on the à la carte menu, Sweet, Hot Cherry pie."

My body shifts uncomfortable and I take a step back, putting me behind Seth and next to Richie.

Seth takes a side step, putting himself in between the cowboy hate wearing man and me. "Okay, okay. Easy. She's not gonna be on the menu."

"You leave that up to cherry," The man says, eyeing me like I'm dinner to him.

Okay, if someone doesn't punch this guy, I'm going too.

As if he heard my thoughts, Seth slams a hard punch to the guy's nose, most likely breaking it. The man falls to the side, holding his bloody nose as he glares at Seth. My eyes open wide and my mouth drops as I look at Seth, surprised but grateful by his actions. I couldn't even help the small smile that spread my face.

Seth gestured the rest of the family inside before lightly putting his hand on my back to gesture me and Richie inside as well.

The first thing that I notice is the loud, live music that seems to echo off the walls. It hypnotizes people as much as the half-naked women do, dancing on every corner of a stage. The place is packed with people drinking at the large bar, watching lady's dance, or making themselves at home with bar games. There's an empty VIP section that is just waiting to be sat in; ladies are already waiting there as well.

My eyes are fixed on the captivating and disbelief view that I don't even realize that Richie, Seth, and Jacob have left.

Quickly, I move over to Scott and Kate who are looking around uncomfortable. "Come on," I said, lightly putting my hands on their backs, "Let's find a seat."

As we walk around in hopes of finding an empty table, my eyes drift around to find Richie wandering around himself, as if looking for something. I could care little or less if Richie loses himself in here. All I care about is getting the hell out of this place.