The Show

The Show

Santanico started to dance on the stage with a large yellow snake slithering around her body. Her eyes stayed on Richie as if the show was for him. Everyone seemed hypnotized by the show, even Kate and Scott couldn't stop watching in shock.

The light above her shines over her, causing her to vanish. As the light moves, gasps are heard, only for everyone to clap when the light stops directly behind us, revealing Santanico.

We all turn to her, looking at her shocked as she just glances over at Richie with a small smirk. The snake that was around her is now gone, but she still seems hypnotizing. She suddenly vanishes again when the light moves, reappearing back on stage.

In seconds her hands are around a pole, her body dancing with it like it was her partner.

"It's her," Richie say for the third time.

"Who?" Seth asks, completely confused by this whole show. Join the club.

Richie looks at Seth, "You can see her, too?" He seems shocked only making Seth and I's face scrunch up in more confusion. Richie focuses back on Santanico, "That's the girl that led me here."

Well, that's not creepy.

Santanico moves across the stage slowly and gracefully. Her feet don't stop when she hits the end of the stage, instead they make their way across the tables lined up with drooling men. She walks across two tables before stepping on ours, keeping eye contact with Richie.

She stops on our table, dancing a little before swiping up the bottle of alcohol. She lifts up her perfect leg, practically setting her foot in Richie's open mouth before pouring the alcohol down it. It swims on her skin and into Richie's mouth.

I cringe and almost shake at the sight, wanting nothing more than to cover my sibling's eyes and get the hell out of here. God this was weird.

Santanico lowers her leg when half the bottle is empty. She holds the bottle up and takes a large drink of it before setting it back down on the table.

I won't be drinking from that anytime soon.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger, Santanico kneels in front of Richie and starts licking his lips and mouth like a bird. It's probable a turn on for most of the guys here, but apparently not for Seth as he scrunches his face up in discuss.

As she stands again her body starts to sway, dancing on our table seductively. My mind wonders how long this thing will go on. Any longer and I'll be grabbing my siblings to quickly wait outside.

I don't have to wait long for the ending, because someone else brought their own.

My eyes catch Ranger Gonzalez rush over to us, making my mouth drop a bit. I want to warn Seth and Richie but it's too late, he's reached us and is already making a move. He takes out a knife and slams it into Richie's already injured hand, causing him to yell.

"This is for Earl," He says before taking a step back. In seconds Santanico has stopped dancing and all hell is about to break loose. Ranger Gonsalez points his gun at Richie causing Seth to stand and point his gun at the Ranger.

"He dies, you die," Seth warns only to be met with another gun that Gonsalez pulls out and aims at him.

Well shit.

Unlike outside, there is no guns around for me to grab and join in. Then again, why would I shoot a Ranger and not two criminals? It's a question that quickly leaves my mind just as quickly as it entered.

Why?

Because Santanico just turned into a snake like creature with scales. Sharp fangs appeared in her mouth as she hissed at Ranger Gonsalez before pouncing on him. They both recover quickly and stand before she throws him into a table across the bar.