CH. 10 Why do you call me Mama

Start from the beginning

That was not the answer I was expecting to get at all whatsoever. I was hoping to get a laugh out of Anthony and for him to deny that he was obsessed with me.

I was expecting him to say that I was pushing it, but for him to come out and say that. Well, that left me speechless. I pretty much didn't know what else to say.

I was never the quiet type. I am the type to throw things back or ask questions about why a person said or has done what they did. This time I was, though.

Anthony was the first person that had me speechless.

Does anyone know what to say to something like that?

Because I sure didn't know what to say.

"Does that freak you out?" He asked me.

I stared at him questioningly, wondering if he would start laughing and saying it was a joke, but the look on his face was serious.

Yes, Anthony was serious about everything he said indeed.

"I mean, I don't know what to say. It's just a crush, though; you'll get over it soon." I told him. His eyes widened. It was like I offended him by what I said.

"What do you mean I'll get over it soon?" He asked me, which caused me to shrug my shoulders.

"I mean, people don't really like me; some pretended they did but never actually like me. Then I came to find out that they were only trying to use me. Then others thought they liked me, but when they got to know me. They pulled away. So what I'm saying is, I wouldn't be really surprised if your crush on me went away. It happens." I said; it was something that does happen, but it's not something I liked happening to me.

"Well, considering the fact that I have been crushing on you since the first time you came into the cafe, considering the fact that I've abducted you, knowing that I could be charged with a huge crime and thrown in prison. Considering the fact that I'm taking a risk on bringing you to my family cabin, where my family members are right now. I would say my crush on you isn't a simple crush. So please don't put me on a list with those ordinary people. They got nothing on me." He said.

The tone of Anthony's voice stunned me.

Was he mad?

What the hell is he mad for?

So it wasn't just a crush, but an obsessed crush?

I went still, wait. Did Anthony say he started having a crush on me when I started going to the cafe?

"Anthony..... I started going to that cafe eight months ago." I said, letting the words settle in.

He let out a sigh.

"I know. I said what I said." He said, shrugging his shoulder.

Anthony's had a crush on me for eight fucking months?

He sighed. "Shocking, right? Eight fucking months and I still didn't have the guts to talk to you until now." He said, chuckling with nervousness.

I didn't say anything. I was still on the fact that he's been staring at me like that for eight months.

"Listen, I don't know about those other people, but there is nothing wrong with you, so stop bringing yourself down. They just weren't the right piece you were looking for, okay. Picture our lives as a huge puzzle; those people didn't have it in them to understand you or be able to fit with you. Not everyone is meant to understand everyone, and you know what? That's okay, but it's not okay to bring yourself down each time it happens. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life. Some are meant to stay for a short period and then move on, as I've mentioned before." He told me.

Anthony let out a deep breath as if he was thinking of other things to say.

I raised a brow at him.

"Anthony, you watch many romance movies don't you?" I asked him, watching as his face turned red.

"You know what, Aimee, laugh all you want, but those movies are good, and they teach a lot." He said, causing me to laugh out loud that he just admitted to it.

The facial expression he showed as he defended those types of movies made me laugh.

"Oh my gosh, it's been a while since I've laughed. Oh gosh." I said, holding my chest and giggling.

I looked up to find Anthony smirking.

"Whatever, Mama, I'm glad you had a good laugh, though." He said,

"Hmm, why do you call me Mama anyway?" I asked him

"Well, for one thing, it fits you extremely well." He said.

I will forever have my brows raised in confusion towards this guy because I had no idea how 'Mama' fit me well.

"I look like a mom?" I asked him. He laughed at my facial expression of the comment made.

"I mean... if you want to be a mom one day in the future, we can make it happen." He said, laughing at his words; my eyes widened.

"Haha, hilarious, in your dreams, pal," I said, rolling my eyes.

"It would be a wonderful dream," he said quietly. It was like he didn't want me to catch that. His words affected me, and I felt my face getting hot.

He still didn't tell me why he called me Mama, though.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Can anyone guess why Anthony calls Aimee Mama?

Comment your answers below.

Anthony is showing Aimee a side of him he really doesn't show anyone, Haha and Aimee tease Anthony on the romance movies thing. How cute.

They've knocked down 6 hours!!!! Hahaha

He basically told Aimee he was serious about her.

Do you all think Aimee believes that?

Comment your answer below.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu