Chapter 6 : After-Party Showdowns

9:15 pm, 22nd February, Galaxy Villa, Madh Island, Mumbai.

I had completely frozen due to the shock I was experiencing! I could still feel his warm lips caressing mine, and his breath fanning my face...

Then as suddenly as it had begun, it stopped...

Manik drew back slightly, placed the rose in my hand and said. "Thank you for staying..."

I was still paralysed and stared at him blankly as he gave me a cheeky and satisfied smile before he walked backwards.

His smug look was enough to snap me out of my stupor!

That monster! How dare he? How dare he kiss me like that on camera?! I had actually been honest with him and this is what I got in return?!

Shit! I was pretty sure that the kiss wouldn't be telecast on T.V due to censorship issues! But the uncut version of the show on the web would definitely have the scene! After all, how could the editors let go of such juicy and salacious content?! That meant that even if Chacha-Chachi didn't see the kiss...Aryaman most definitely would!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Aryaman was already upset with me, and after seeing this, he would break up with me for sure!

Nandini! Why the hell did you just freeze like that?! You should've slapped Manik, right then and there...

Why had he done it anyway?! Did he want to ruin my relationship?!

My doubt was soon answered as I observed Manik looking back at the rest of the girls. His eyes scanned the group and came to a halt when he spotted Alya.

He immediately gave her an evil grin and I watched as a tiny tear drop fell down her cheek. The rest of the girls just seemed to be shocked, but Alya...had an expression of hurt on her face...

Of course! How could I forget the monster's plan to torture Alya?! Of course making her swallow an awful drink wasn't enough! He wanted to scar her emotionally as well, knowing fully well that she still had feelings for him! And he was using me to do it! I was his patsy to make Alya jealous!

And from what I could see...Alya seemed heartbroken! Manik's plan was working! I felt like a horrible person! I was supposed to be her friend! What would she be thinking of me now?! I threw her an apologetic look, but she was looking down in order to hide her wan face from the camera.

Anger seethed through me, as I observed Manik! We had some talking to do...

Manik slowly went up to Vibha and said, sincerely. "I'm sorry Vibha...your journey comes to an end here...but I'll always be your friend! You can always count on me..."

Vibha smiled as she said. "I have no doubt about it, Manik!"

She then proceeded to hug him in order to say goodbye.

I still couldn't understand why he had eliminated Vibha...She was supposed to be an old friend of his, so why would he send her home so soon? He could've sent Soha home...it was obvious that he didn't like her! Then, why didn't he?

Manik Malhotra was such a jigsaw puzzle!

I watched as Vibha whispered something in Manik's ears and a perplexed look appeared on his face.

What had she said to him?

However, he soon controlled his expression, gave her a smile and said. "Goodbye V."

"Goodbye, Manik!" She replied.

I was astounded at her calm demeanour...normally girls who got eliminated became emotional, and created a scene! But she was so different! She had accepted Manik's decision gracefully, and was leaving with her dignity intact! Had she known that she was going to be eliminated? But how?